Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,524 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Welcome to the Corneria College.
This College has it all, for all your learning needs.
Dorm rooms are available to all, Men with theirs, and Women with their own.

(Rp follows basic Role Playing Rules.....hope you guys have fun ^^ )

Colin would exit the Library, beginning to head to the Cafeteria on the south end of the school. "Why the hell do they place the IMPORTANT buildings so far apart?" he would ask himself with a grunt. He would begin to walk, feeling the heat of Solar hitting the college, with no clouds in the sky at this time, it was a little more hotter then usual. He would place a hand onto the strap of his backpack that he had on, giving a slight sigh.

Deleted User
Deleted User

FoxMcCloud
Nov 16 2010, 06:13 PM
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the Corneria College.
This College has it all, for all your learning needs.
Dorm rooms are available to all, Men with theirs, and Women with their own.

(Rp follows basic Role Playing Rules.....hope you guys have fun ^^ )

Colin would exit the Library, beginning to head to the Cafeteria on the south end of the school. "Why the hell do they place the IMPORTANT buildings so far apart?" he would ask himself with a grunt. He would begin to walk, feeling the heat of Solar hitting the college, with no clouds in the sky at this time, it was a little more hotter then usual. He would place a hand onto the strap of his backpack that he had on, giving a slight sigh.
Mark stirred out of bed, and climbed out of his bunk. "Guh....what time is it?" His ears spiked when he noticed the time. He had maybe 5 minutes to get to class, if he was lucky. "Crap crap..." He gathered all of his things, and headed out the door, and ran down to the walkway to the academic side of the campus. "Don't be late Mark, Don't be late" He said to himself. As this happened he ran into an individual, and he stopped. "Dude, I am sorry!!!" He said to the Fox wolf Hybrid
Colin was caught off guard when he was bumped into and he jumped a bit, starring at the one who hit him. He shook his head, "No no, it is my fault, should have payed more attention to where I was going..." he responded.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:33 PM

Tigress looked at her whatch again fooling around with a bolt she found laying around.
Lance quietly entered the classroom for Mechanic's class, quickly taking a seat and placing his bag next to the seat. He pulled out a book on prosthetic's and began to read while waiting for class to start.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:40 PM
Taran'atar
Nov 16 2010, 06:36 PM
(Tret and Rick have Krystal's class. Darvan and Kalzar have Tigress'. And Kalzar is a Protoss, so he's like 9'10"!)

Darvan looked at the room that he and Kalzar had arrived at.

"So, this is engineering, huh? Doesn't look like much." The Romulan said to the Protoss.

(Actually protoss are only aorund 7 foot)Tigress's eyes glared at Daravan. "Well then Mister you have one small problem."Tigress almost growled mostly because she had just been doing something with her mouth a minute before.
Lance heard the remarks made by the exchange students and sighed. Hearing the teacher growl at them made him go back to reading his book, trying to remain invisible.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 06:53 PM
Clearing her throat Tigress smirked "Not enough Psi construct additonal pylons." The large Tiger said looking around the classroom then down at her attendence screen quickly marking down the students present. Looking around the room once more she stood up from her seat showing her exact height to be around 7 foot. "Welcome to mecahnic's 101 here you will learn the basics of repairing ships and other mechanicle equipment your assinments will be slightly labor intensive at first untill you learn the basics. You not allowed to use any autonomous droids for this class." Tigress paused looking aroudn the room.

(Okay fine with me.)

"No I just thought It'd be better since your late." Alex replied simply crossing her arms tail swaying cautiously behind her.
Lance quickly put his book away. When hearing what kind of mechanics he would be learning, he raised his hand, a question started to stir inside him.

Deleted User
Deleted User

FoxMcCloud
"Please no, it was my fault." Mark said as he picked up his things. "Heck of a first day at College huh?" Mark said with a smile and slight laugh "What's your major" Mark asked
Colin chuckled, "I'm trying my hand a journalism..." he admitted, but then he thought for a second, "I'm Colin.." he put his right hand out as an offer.

----

Lance tried to sound confident with his question, "Is it possible....to learn about Automail in this class as well?" he asked her, hoping he didn't put himself on the spot.

Deleted User
Deleted User

FoxMcCloud
Nov 16 2010, 07:05 PM
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 07:00 PM
FoxMcCloud
"Please no, it was my fault." Mark said as he picked up his things. "Heck of a first day at College huh?" Mark said with a smile and slight laugh "What's your major" Mark asked
Colin chuckled, "I'm trying my hand a journalism..." he admitted, but then he thought for a second, "I'm Colin.." he put his right hand out as an offer.

"My name is Mark, I am majoring Information Security, and a Minor in Criminal Justice." He looked around for a bit "Hey do you have a writing seminar class next?" Mark asked as he looked at his schedule
Colin nodded slowly, "Yeah, after I grab something to eat that is.." he chuckled.

---

Lance continued, "But isn't needing the basic knowledge of mechanics the fundamental of Automail. That is what they told me when I signed up..." he pressed on.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lance nodded to her, "I'm sorry, but as automail is a prosthetic, it is made by wires and bolts, made by mechanics for those with a PHd and such." he didn't want to argue much, so he prepared for the worst of being kicked out of class already.

------

Colin nodded in response to Mark, "Yeah, see ya." Once Mark was well enough away, Colin said to himself, "What a strange fellow..." He turned, making his way to the Cafeteria.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lance sighed, "Then forgive me..." he grabbed his bag and headed out the door, growling a bit under his breath, not at the teacher, but for being misdirected.

Deleted User
Deleted User

OneWingedAngel92302
Nov 16 2010, 07:23 PM
Kursed
Nov 16 2010, 07:14 PM
"She is.' Alex sighed.
"*sigh* Why I'm getting the feeling that I'm going to be taped the ceiling again..." He mutterd under his Breath before he Suddenly Combusted into green flames, Almost scaring the crap out of Sarah before he vanished...

"Well at... Least he... Figured out how to Teleport without making an Explosion..." Sarah noted in a rather quiet voice... her Eye's scanning the Area hoping nobody had noticed the small scene...

"You'd think by now The Boy would've learned to know to keep that stuff hidden..." A She-wolf with White Hair and a blakc teacher's uniform noted as she passed by the 2...
Colin blinked as he seen a Green Flare out of what seemed like nowhere. He stood there frozen, trying to figure out what he had seen. Curiousness getting the best of him he walked over, "Um...what was that flash......" he asked.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Colin nodded his head, "Alright, maybe you are right..." he turned and walked off, heading for his original destination.

Deleted User
Deleted User

FoxMcCloud
Nov 16 2010, 11:29 PM
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 10:37 PM
Colin nodded his head, "Alright, maybe you are right..." he turned and walked off, heading for his original destination.
Mark sat a table outside the building, and he was on his computer, browsing some websites, trying to kill some time for his next class. He did not know why he needed a writing seminar class, but it was a liberal arts requirement.
Colin finally reached the Cafeteria. He gave a sigh as he got closer, hearing his stomach growl from slight hunger. He opened the door and went inside, grabbed something quick and returned outside. He sat at a desk and pulled out what looked like a journal, and began to write in it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

FoxMcCloud
Nov 16 2010, 11:43 PM
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 11:32 PM
FoxMcCloud
Nov 16 2010, 11:29 PM
Kid_Cortet
Nov 16 2010, 10:37 PM
Mark sat a table outside the building, and he was on his computer, browsing some websites, trying to kill some time for his next class. He did not know why he needed a writing seminar class, but it was a liberal arts requirement.
Colin finally reached the Cafeteria. He gave a sigh as he got closer, hearing his stomach growl from slight hunger. He opened the door and went inside, grabbed something quick and returned outside. He sat at a desk and pulled out what looked like a journal, and began to write in it.
"Let's see what is going on in the news" Mark Said as he brought up the Cornerian News Network. He sat there for a bit and just watched the news. "Guh, can't they report anything positive?" Mark said as he closed his laptop, and made his way to grab some take out to bring into class. He walked to the eatery and grabbed a takeout tray, throwing in some items and finding a table, looking at his watch. "Dang still got a bit to class." He walked to the most deserted table. "Looks like a good spot for me" He said to himself He sat and began to do some project work on his laptop, while taking a bite out his hamburger
Colin glanced up from his writing and noticed the guy he met earlier, he waved a hand, seeing if he could get his attention, but if he failed, Colin would try again later.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Colin smiled at Mark, and kind of had a feeling he was shy or something. He shrugged it off then looked his watch. He glanced back at Mark and poked his watch to show it was getting close to class. He got up, emptied his tray and began to walk out with his thing.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Colin smiled, "Anytime, dude." he replied. He placed his journal into his bag and replaced it onto his back. "You're right, it is a strange name, but hey, who can complain. I used to have a teacher named Syndrasky." he laughed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: