Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,582 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
(Alright here goes nothing)

Little Votaris pushed up towards the ceiling the two weights he had in his hand. He was laying on his back on a bench in the gym on Campos. He kept hearing remarks of 'how cute' it looked that a fifteen year old was trying to get stronger, when he knew for a fact he could take those guys out. He kept pushing the weights up and bringing them back down.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris was getting ready to get his new room after the trouble he had with his last one. He got his things together to go, he glanced at the paperwork and noticed the name of his new room mate. "I wonder what this Mark guy is like...." he thought to himself as he threw on his shirt and rolled his gym bag over his shoulder. After twenty minutes he made it to the Male Dormitory, he looked at the room number. When he found the right door, he knocked, hoping this Mark guy was there.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris looked up, "Damn tall people...." he thought then opened his mouth, "Are you Mark?" he asked. He adjusted his bag a bit, waiting for a reply.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris quickly pushed himself into the room, "The name's Votaris, I'm your new room mate." he stated as he located the empty bed and threw his bag onto it. He turned to face Mark, a sly smirk on his face.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Votaris thought for a moment, "More along the lines of strategy fighting.." he admitted. He then looked at the bed again, hating how high it was from the ground. He finally was able to climb up after a few moments and began to unpack his things.

-------------

Corey put his cell phone away and finally opened up the door his room upon entering he noticed the fox laying on the bed, "Ah, you must be my new room mate, am I correct?" he asked, closing the door and placing his soccer ball down
Edited by Radigal, Dec 20 2010, 08:02 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Cory chuckled, "That is not a problem, I was getting kind of lonely around here." he placed everything down and grabbed a fresh pair of clothes. "Got caught in this rain..." he then shook his head, "Where are my manners, The name is Cory..." he said, holding out a wet paw.

Radigal
Member Avatar
"That is an interesting name..." Cory stated, "You feeling like you can fit in here?" he asked.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Cory noticed the glance, letting his own tail wag, "Well I hate to make this brief, but I have a friend I am supposed to meet soon..." he lowered an ear, hating he completely forgot about it.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Cory smiled, "That will not be a problem, it is just a get together." he admitted.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Cory chuckled, "Of course it does, how am I supposed to get to know my new room mate if he just stays in the room?" he smirked. "Maybe we all can pick up a few chicks along the way..." he busted out laughing.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Cory chuckled, "I meant one for the three of us..." he held the door open and waited for Ryoohki to follow.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Cory smacked himself in the face with his paw, "I meant Each of us....one for each of us...." he started laughing as they exited the building and began to head to the cafeteria, the rain still coming down.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Cory lightly punched Ryoohki on the shoulder, "That is the spirit...." little would Cory admit, he was nervous as hell when it came to talking to girls. He kept walking until they got to the cafeteria, seeing a group of people around talking, "I wonder what is up...."

Radigal
Member Avatar
Cory walked up, trying to figure out what was wrong, some of them looked at him and gasped, "What is the matter..." he asked. Finally a vixin walked up and explained, "A boy who looks just like you, and a dalmatian got into an accident, the dalmatian was driving while drunk and hit the other kid....." she walked away. Cory stood there, "Drunk....dalmatian.....Jerry...." he lowered his head, knowing his friend had issues before. Since he never knew who the other kid was, he was unsure how to feel.
Edited by Radigal, Dec 20 2010, 10:42 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Cory shook his head and walked over to the nearest wall, he wanted to cry, "Jerry was the friend we were supposed to meet, I don't know who the other kid was...." he finally broke and hit the ground, curling himself up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: