Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,617 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Sandy, a female hyeness student, carried about her business. She was a transferral student from another school to accomodate a move, and less than pleased with such. All of her old friends were long distance and essentially gone, and now all she had was passing acquaintences in Coneria's school. Even though she had only been there a week, it was a horribly uneventful week. She felt out of place and somewhat afraid to talk to people, as everyone she saw traveled in packs, pushing the social gal in her down.

"Cornerians are rude." she thought to herself, blind to the irony that she was a Cornerian as in from the planet, although her thoughts focused on the city. "Is it maybe because I'm not pretty enough? Usually at least the guys would talk to me."

Sandy was a decently attractive woman, in her very early 20's. While her tail wasn't bushy and impressive like that of a vixen, it wasn't as unfortunate's as a rat's. She was relatively slender too, thin but not deathly so. In a word, she healthy, helped a ton by being quite a bit athletic in her spare time. She had medium, slightly curly brown hair that was darker than her fur colors, and while she had spots, she only had them on certain points of her body and not so many to be distracting or embarrassing.

"Or maybe I should just talk to someone." she continued to think, becoming so engrossed in her thoughts that she no longer had direction or conscious thought as part of the walking program. "Just gonna be hard finding someone, though. If they're not alright a tightly nit group, they're goths..."

Her train of thought continued, but each idea was fleeting and ignored in the long term.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Eep!" the girl shrieked, stumbling back a bit but keeping her footing. "Oh I'm sorry! I wasn't even paying attention!" she extended her arm to him, offering to help him up.

"Oh my. Perfect." she thought with an inward grin. Assuming this guy wasn't upset at her, she could bend this blunder into the start of her social life. "I'm Sandy by the way." she said, cracking a smirk. "Who are you?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

"I am, actually." she stated with a swish of her tail. "I got here about a week ago, it's been a bit rough..."

She trailed, deciding to leave the lonely whining out, she shook her head back into focus, and finally pulled Colin to his feet. "So um, sorry about that again. I'm sorta clumsy..." she smiled, knowing deep down that the excuse was just an excuse.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sandy crossed her arms, elavating one hand to her chin. She hummed indecisively.

"ErrrrmWhynot." she blurted with a smile. What did she have to lose, even if she did know her way around well enough? She turned subtly, communicating that she was ready to get walking when he was. "So, Colin. You've been here a while, huh? What's it been like?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Oh, anywhere." she replied, particularly opening her eyes at the statement of leaving the school grounds. "Actually, I haven't met many people here. Not for real anyway." "So Colin. Tell me a bit about yourself? What do you usually do?"

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Sure!" she replied a bit energetically, trying to shake the tension. She hesitated, and realized that it'd be more fun to go in the opposite direction. "So, 'fun' huh? What kind of 'fun?'"

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Thrill seeker?" she echoed, following him through the gate. As for the question, she wasn't really hungry, but if nothing else saying "yes" would get her more time with this guy. "Oh, uh, yeah, a bit. So what do you mean by 'thrill seeker?'"

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Oh, I can understand that." the hyeness replied, smiling. Being athletic, she liked playing rough too. Although a skydive wasn't something she'd like very much.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"This guy is so... shy" she thought, noting his inability to keep eye contact much less the red out of his cheeks. "This isn't a date or anything, so what's his deal?"

"Oh god, I'm AWFUL at DDR." she said, cracking a smirk. "I can play it decently, but I'm just... bad."

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Mmn, nothing too big." she modestly stated. "Well, I like scary books and movies." she continued, laying a finger over her pointer and middle on her dominant hand, as if counting. "I'm also sorta 'bad.' I like competition and winning. And playing rough." She puased, trying to study his reaction before going on. "I had a very very short job before as a fighter at an auditorium. Quit though..."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »