Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Corneria College
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:03 PM (27,509 Views)
FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"AHHH! First day of collage!", Zackary Said out loud as he entered the campus.
"Let's see... audio and video class is first",He said to himself.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Zackary walked by and noticed a student with a sniper rifle
"Whoa nice rifle, are you taking the gun training course?", Zackary asked.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
(ah I see, thanks for the heads up :) )
"Oh... well do you need any help I don't have to be in class for another three hours", Zackary replied
Edited by FurryFilm, Sep 9 2012, 07:52 PM.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Hey Ruby, when you have the time can you help me film some muzzle flares for stock footage? Because It's really hard to replicate them with fireworks and what's better than actual muzzle flares",Zack asked the Wolf.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Trust me when I say this, LED and muzzle flares a entirely different, but yeah thanks, and you can use cheap rounds if you need to",Zackary replied.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Zack continued on through the halls and bumped in to Vixen by accident.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
(Yes I did and Thanks TheRedFox8 got it for me)

"Ah! I'm sorry about that, I can be a cults sometimes", Zackary said picking up his camera bag up making sure nothing was damaged.

When he made sure every thing was in order, holding his hand in a friendly gesture, he said, "I'm Zackary... by the way."

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Wow... you have really beautiful eyes Angela",Zackary commented as his eyes met her's, slightly blushing under his fur.

(Wow does every one spell Zackary with an h? XD)

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
(it's cool it's just that it happens a lot :P )

"Oh... well... I'm taking Audio Video production and cinematography", Zackary replied "what about you, what classes are you taking Angela?", he added.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"That will come in handy", Zackary replied giving a friendly smile.

"So..... What do you like to do for fun?", Zackary asked Angela.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Well, I like to make videos, Mostly action but sometimes action comedy, I also like to play video games, play airsoft and paintball, I also like MMA but I'm not that great",Zack replied.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Julius Quasar
Nov 2 2012, 09:30 AM
"Ah. I'm not much for video games, but I do occasionally like to play the electric guitar. I'm improving at it, though slowly." said Angela.

"Yeah I'm the same, but with Bass",Zackary replied

"hey maybe we can get better together",Zackary added giving a small chuckle.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Well we could go back to my dorm, I'm sure my roommate wouldn't mind",Zackary replied

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
Zackary lead Angela to his dorm room "Hey Tyler we have a guest",Zackary said as he opened the door and let Angela in.
the dorm it's self was actually quite clean for two wolves to be living in it.

From the couch, the back of it facing the doorway, Slowly a Timber wolf sat up and looked in there direction "Who's the girl?" Tyler asked.

FurryFilm
Member Avatar
CDF Third Lieutenant
"Cool... Tyler Mane", the timber wolf replied and then laid back down on the couch "Well make you're self at home just don't touch my drums or the monster mini fridge, it's for emergencies only", Tyler added.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay · Next Topic »
  • Pages: