Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Fox's Characters
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:52 PM (867 Views)
FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Considering that It has been a while since I have logged in here, I need to get cracking :P

Name: John McCloud

Sex: Male

Age 24

Choice: Female

Relationship status= dating Jade

Species: Cornerian Fox

Fur Color- Dark Tan, tanish streak down the center of his head (like fox) (reference soon)

Clothing Style: Dark Green Fighter Pilot jumpsuit underneath, with a Dark Grey vest. Black knee pads and Black Shoulder shields. Air Force Style Aviators (new kind, fox wears the old kind)

Weapon: Plasma pistol always concealed in his belt.

Body: Medium built, strong upper-body strength and great endurance runner. Height 5'7'' Weight 137

Fighting Style: An ok CQC fighter though not really good, more of a long range weaponry such as a sniper, An outstanding and amazing pilot easily up to par with Fox's skills. Also is very highly trained in computer networking hacking, and has been known to wreak havoc on some missions where his hacking comes in handy. Most of this was learned from his college courses that he had to finish while still at College and working with the SF team

Personality: Very protective of ones that he loves, willing to go the extra mile for anyone, or anything. Hard to get angry, but when he is pissed; things end very badly. He is one who will never violate anyone's trust, and is a man of his word.
He is fine with public speaking, and has been known to represent Starfox in various news interviews, and functions. Though he is horrible with women always shy, has trouble speaking when he is around ones that he has a crush on.

Bio: John was taken from the McCloud family at a very,very young age by Andross; Andross then genetically converted him into a human. James discovered that it was andross that took his son. He told peppy to find him and reunite Fox and John. Over the years Peppy always tried to find a way, but with the recent finding of an old distress Beacon that peppy had made to be mailed to John on his 18st Birthday, had in error set off the Distress Beacon and Fox finding out the hard way (READ MY FANFIC STARFOX:BRETHREN)
John was then converted back into his home species (Cornerian Fox) after college, but most of the time that he had to finish at college they used a cloaking/temp body modifying device to have him be his Cornerian fox species when on the great fox and remain human, until his studies were done. Plus it took some time for Peppy to make the genetic code as he had never worked with humans as a species. He also took the time as they were near Earth to do some research. During this time though he worked close with Krystal's Long lost sister (Jade; another character) they both began to fall for one another, but they never admitted it to each other. Much like how Fox and Krystal are to one another. They have grown closer over time, and they soon fell in love.

Posted Image

Back when John was stationed on a sniping mission back in his early days of the CDF and Training with SF
Posted Image
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Jan 9 2011, 05:01 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Name: Jade

Sex: Female

Relationship Status: Dating John

Species: Blue Cerinian Fox

Fur Color- Dark blue fur (same as Krystal's) Instead of white though her fur has more of a silverish tone to it. Sometimes during the day or in low lighting her silver part of her fur tens to shimmer.

Clothing Style: Dark flight suit much similar to Krystal's but more of a fighter pilot type. More relaxed

Weapon: Plasma pistol always concealed in her belt

Body: Same build as Krystal, but a little shorter. Height about 5' 4''

Fighting Style: Excellent CQC fighter, and has telekinetic abilities and psychic abilities that are more powerful then Krystal's as she has developed them a little more. The only problem is that when she uses those abilities, she becomes weaker. She is an average pilot, sometimes tending to get herself stuck in "slippy" moments, where John always has to save her, but sometimes she does it on purpose.

Personality: outgoing, joyous. She seems to be one of a nature that is fragile, but when she needs to be, she can kick some serious A$$. She is not one to be blunt.

Bio: Jade is Krystal's long lost sister. She is a character from my FanFic Starfox: Brethren, which is sort-of ok its a WIP. Anyways Jade was separated after birth for unknown reasons by her parents. Jade never met Krystal, but sometimes she would have theses visions of Krystal, though at the time she never knew who she was. Jade was on planet Draconius trying to find some info on the cause for Cerinian's destruction. Before John became a member of SF, they were sent on a mission to discover why the planet of Draconius has been acting strange lately. Upon their arrival, they were walking to one of the main towns, and Fox noticed someone from a distance that looked like Krystal. They went to investigate, and when Krystal and jade looked at each other they had some strange connection. They touched hands, and soon all was revealed, including a hidden message from their parents. Fox allowed Jade to stay with the team, but needed to be trained to become a member. She did well in training, and here telekinetic and psychic abilities to control things really helped, and was a vital asset to the team.

Posted Image
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Jan 9 2011, 05:07 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
<<CLASSIFIED FOUO INFORMATION ONLY>>

Posted Image

Agent Mark McConnelly

Leaning: Hero

Species: Cornerian Fox

Fur Color- Red Fox, Arms and legs being black.

Clothing Style: Business Suits, Professional clothing. Tends to wear Black suits, with dark sunglasses. Earpiece always concealed in his right ear. At other times he is wearing Camo pants with a black t-shirt and camo hat

Weapon: His hands, and if needed his 9MM Plasma Pistol.

Body: Medium, built. Can run and jump very high. Super athletic and lightweight. He is quick and very agile.

Fighting Style: Loves hand to hand combat, and is a force to be reckoned with in battle. His weapons training, is par, and has been known to be an excellent driver. He can also be a daredevil at times

Personality: A kind-hearted person and a gentleman. He tends to have a soft heart, and a kind soul. He was not gifted with the greatest childhood, and he keeps it mostly sheltered. He tends to help others before helping himself. He comes across as a jerk to those he does not like, but a sweetheart to others.

Bio: <<HIDDEN INFORMATION BLOCKED FOR PUBLIC USE>>. His first assignment was at earth as an undercover human, where he took the cover of Cliff, one of Maverick's ( John) best friend's on earth. (My Fanfic) He has been friends with John since he started his career in College and has been watching him. Now that John is a member of Star Fox, Mark has been serving as one of Corneria's well known security personnel. He has provided cover for Star Fox on many occasions. during his college time with Maverick, he also learned vital skills in computer hacking. Though better then John, he is also very well known on Corneria for that skill.

He is currently heading for his degree in Information Security and Forensics, with a minor in Criminal Justice. He has been working hard for a good position in the CDF Cyber Defense, and he needs the degree from Corneria to get it.

He had to take those college courses again, though on his time on earth he received the same degree.

Parents

Cliff McConnelly: DECEASED
Margeret McConnelly: DECEASED

Siblings
Doug McConnelly: DECEASED

Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=982tT4qQZJE

<<DEAUTHORIZING ENCYRPTION BLOCKS>>

<<TOP ACCESS GRANTED>>

Mark McConnelly better known by the CDF as Captain McConnelly was the Captain of the USS Kestrel a Modified Intrepid Class vehicle that was the best of its kind when invented, It housed transwarp capabilities and phasers that could cut through the hull of a ship like butter. The Kestrel never was fully commissioned as it was lost from the Alpha Quadrant and sent way out beyond the Delta, Beta and other quadrants.

He has had 15 years of experience as a Starfleet Captain, during a routine training excersise they were transported by the Atachiri to the Lylat System, which was Far from home. The crew would make it home years later, but without some of their crew and Captain McConnelly who was hit by a virus that transformed him into a Cornerian Fox, and deaged him to the ripe age of 15. He was given special privileges based on his background, sent to an early assignment years later
to earth to recover another human since John had the capabilities and knowledge of human life. The human that he went to recover was John. (See above Character)

When first sent to the Lylat System, he met the Starfox Team and grew to be friends, he gave Starfox Knowledge into Starfleet technology and weaponry to help maintain peace in the Galaxy.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Name: Grant O'Brien

Species: Artic/Silver Fox

Fur Color- Artic, solid pattern

Clothing Style: Professional clothing, Military BDUs

Side: Good

Weapon: 9MM Plasma pistol

Body: Medium, built. Athletic, and all around fit.

Fighting Style: Loves hand to hand combat, and is known for his amazing sniping skills, along with his CQB weapons combat.

Personality: Pretty good person to get along with. He seems to have a heart of gold when it comes to talking to people, and others. He tends to be pretty shy around girls, and can be flirty. After all he is a Military member, though sometimes tries to be humble about it.

Bio: Grant is good friends with Mark, which in then turn helped him become friends with John and Jade. Grant and Mark met in the Cornerian Defense Agency (CDA) Academy. They became good friends after a certain food fight incident in the mess hall.

While Mark handles the Information Security, Grant likes to handle the Search and Rescue aspect of things. Grant is still a good computer, but not a hacker, he has basic skills in improvising electronics, and creating improvising objects to create something totally different. He can be a McGyver at times He has been given numerous citations for going out on SAR missions alone, and saving lives. As one of the most decorated, and best member of the CDF Combat Search and Rescue Squad. He is one of those that would do anything to save the hide of another.

Posted Image

Posted Image[edit_reason]Changes for Disaster at Sea RP and mainly edits for improved stuff[/edit_reason]
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Jan 23 2011, 07:59 PM.

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Added some pics to my characters :D

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Nice additions ;)

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Made some edits to Mark and Grant John and Jade Included ages and things

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Made better additons to Grant, more personality this time.

Same goes for Mark

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Looking good FoxMcCloud, I'd say you've got yourself a plethora of excellent characters! B)

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Thank you Crazyfoo!!

Radigal
Member Avatar
I like the way you did Mark's profile.....FOUO xD

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Stands for [For Official Use Only] And thank you :P
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Jan 17 2011, 03:35 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
lol...i figured that xD

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Yep, he is a security officer for cyber warfare :P

Radigal
Member Avatar
which is funny.....cause Votaris has yet to tell him he used to be a hacker xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Characters · Next Topic »
  • Pages: