Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Fox's Characters
Topic Started: Nov 16 2010, 05:52 PM (868 Views)
FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Sounds like some interesting character development between them two lol

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
oh tell me about it

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
No matter how hard you try you are not getting topic overlord in mine :P

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Name: Roxanne Howland
Species: Husky
Sex: Female

Height: 5'6"
Weight: Really?

Eye Color: Turquoise

Fur: White Mostly with Grey

Bio: A Quiet girl, but she tends to be pretty talkative and friendly with others. She loves to be carefree, and just shoot from the hip on things.

Relationship Status: Single

Abilities:She tends to be able to help others and figure out what is wrong with them. She is known for her exxcellent attributes in Psychology

Strengths: Though she chooses not to fight, if she has to she can deliver some great pain. She is a trained black belt, and very agile

Weaknesses: She can only hold her own for so long. She does not like weapons, and will be scared if one is brought into a situation.

Theme Song: Vanilla Twilight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIz2K3ArrWk and http://www.detroitpublictv.org/shopmp3images/DODShow2/05MomentMine.mp3

Background: Roxanne lived a normal life, with a normal family. She grew up with 1 brother, and 2 sisters. She was the oldest of the group and she had to watch her sisters and her brothers when the time came for her to watch her siblings when the parents went to work.

She tends to make friends with others very well. She is a smart student, and is learning to become a psychologist, with a minor in writing.

She does not like it when fights break out, but she will try to end the situation as soon as she can.

Against her intial wishes she was made to take Karate. She ended up enjoying the course, and is a trained black belt.

She refuses to take part in any fights or join one, as she always tries to find a peaceful solution.

Though quiet, if she knows you, she is your best friend for life. She graduated at the top of her class in her High school, and is now in College
Personality: Friendly, Kind, and helpful. If she is hyper, she can get flirty

Clothing/Atire: Pants or Jeans with a belt. Usually a tank top and a small sleeveless jacket.

Weapons: Herself if she really has too

Pictures:

Posted Image
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Feb 2 2011, 06:15 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
where is SHE gonna be played? :eyebrow: (lol)

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Not bad at all! X] Lol, two huskys in one night, that is hilarious! XD
Edited by Nick1349, Feb 2 2011, 11:48 AM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
according to your characters topic....you created 2.....so that makes 3.....i might make a husky for the hell of it lol

Nick1349
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Oh, I mean recent creation. Forge was made a while back ago, I simply forgot to add him here.

Radigal
Member Avatar
gotcha lol

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
These are awesome!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Characters · Next Topic »
  • Pages: