Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon; you knew this had to be coming lol
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 04:03 PM (4,861 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Well.....anyone here play Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver

if so, likes, dislikes, disappointments, or heck, the 5th gen that is coming up :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

I like playing SoulSilver. It's annoying that you finish pretty much everything and you're just farting around doing random stuff. But it's still fun.

Once I bring my DS's up here, I'm getting Pokemon Black the day it comes out! :t:D:

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
don't have money for any new ones but I have diamond.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know it will be available in the spring, so you have plenty of time to gather money for it, arf! :t^_^:

Deleted User
Deleted User

But....in HGSS those running arounds get you RARE pokemon

Deleted User
Deleted User

What, using the Pokewalker? Yeah, I know. I remember taking that thing EVERYWHERE with me, even school! I even found other people with them so we connected.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm talking about, Groudon (Kyogre if you have HG), Rayquaza, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Latios (Latias if you have HG)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ah, I see.

Once, I went to the Seafoam Islands with my Articuno following me. Then I went to Articuno's chamber and had him stand side-by-side next to the game's wild Articuno. It was pretty funny.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I did that with a Mew I had (Traded from one of my other games (cause mew was not out at the time) and Mewtwo....

Deleted User
Deleted User

I remember I had a Mew that I took an abuse in the game's programming to get. It was legitimate too. ^^

I also have a Mew that I got "the right way" i.e. going to a Nintendo event.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I am pretty sure all who post here know the Mew glitch on Red, Blue, AND Yellow :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

You MIGHT be right :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

gotta love old school glitches xD

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Kid_Cortet
Nov 18 2010, 05:34 PM
I am pretty sure all who post here know the Mew glitch on Red, Blue, AND Yellow :P
Huh? There's a glitch to get mew?!?

Wow. The only glitch I know in a Pokemon game without hacking is in the original Silver where you can clone your pokemon using your PC. That was pretty funny.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You DON'T know about Missingno or the glitch city?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: