Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon; you knew this had to be coming lol
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 04:03 PM (4,806 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

To catch Mew

follow exactly

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hope you didn't go ballistic on that route between Nugget Bridge and Bill's house!

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Oh wow. That's pretty cool. I think I wanna try that seeing as I have red version :animesweat:

Deleted User
Deleted User

X-Gamer
Nov 19 2010, 05:45 PM
Oh wow. That's pretty cool. I think I wanna try that seeing as I have red version :animesweat:
it works my friend, I tried it on all three of the first gen, only yellow was a bit different, you had to go to the route between Saffron and Lavender after fighting the slowpoke trainer (Entering from either side made it work)

Deleted User
Deleted User

I wish you luck on it, though. Pulling it off is pretty difficult as it requires some exact measures to take place.

Deleted User
Deleted User

TheRedFox8
Nov 19 2010, 06:13 PM
I wish you luck on it, though. Pulling it off is pretty difficult as it requires some exact measures to take place.
it actually is quiet easy...like with the timing of warping away from the first trainer....you match the water line, so as soon as you hit that....good start....the Slowpoke trainer, all you need to remember is to make him walk to you...other then that I can pull it off every time.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Still... screw up once, and it's over. Yes, you can't refight that youngster :sob:

Deleted User
Deleted User

just save your game before starting the trial.....and if you mess up.....turn off your game and try again....you do the same thing to all Legendary Pokemon

Deleted User
Deleted User

But don't save it in the middle of doing the "glitch!" Save it right before you walk into the Gambler's eyesight.

Deleted User
Deleted User

oh yeah that is right...the gambler also starts it xD..

and no you dont save in the middle....at the beginning...before you even warp..that way if the game freezes....you have lost nothing

Deleted User
Deleted User

In fact, you can't even save after flying away from the gambler. The start menu locks until you fight the youngster (or enter any other battle).

Deleted User
Deleted User

TheRedFox8
Nov 19 2010, 08:16 PM
In fact, you can't even save after flying away from the gambler. The start menu locks until you fight the youngster (or enter any other battle).
yeah, so there goes the saving during the glitch theory.....

ANYWAY: gotta question for you guys...

ARCUES? good idea, bad idea, too early?

I personally like how they tapped on the basis of religion in the games

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, have you done his event: the one where he creates and DESTROYS a world just to provide you with an egg?

Deleted User
Deleted User

In HGSS....yes I have, it was awesome....the cool part is you can do it twice xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, but I don't have both of those Arceus's.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: