Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Pokemon; you knew this had to be coming lol
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 04:03 PM (4,810 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Nuuuu not the fucking Jigglypuff D:

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
The actual point of the video I was trying to make, was when you put the original Lavender Town theme through a sound sythisizor (or something) close to the end of the music, the image of the "ghost" pokemon appears, followed by the Unown, spelling "LEAVE NOW". The girl in the video was trying to debunk it...............but found a little surprise

Deleted User
Deleted User

Have you heard of the "Buried Alive" myth?

Radigal
Member Avatar
We actually just went over that myth, Red

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh yeah, whoops.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I recently 'heard' of ways to find Buried Alive. If you get a missingno before entering Pokemon Tower, you can battle it when you get there

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hoax, photoshopped, and in other words not real.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well, considering it is possible to meet Missingno way before even getting surf..........I am thinking of trying it xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Good luck. Don't think it will work.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Even if it doesn't, I need to reset my Red version anyway to perform the "mew glitch" with a specific trainer anyway. As somehow the game said I battled him and would not work, so I had to use another trainer, which because I used the trainer next to Nugget Bridge so much in Blue, I got used to it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Prepare to be disappointed. By the way, let us know how it goes ^^

Radigal
Member Avatar
Oh, trust me, if I happen to make it appear, I will immediately shut the game off and record it, and since some of you know me better in person, you know I am not one who can perform any mods or hacks of that level.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Still tellin' ya it's fake. There have been people who cracked open the ROM and found nothing related to a "Buried Alive"

Radigal
Member Avatar
meh, if anything I can at least set the thing back to the specific trainer I need for the "mew glitch" to work, without having to guess the alternative on the route between Saffron and Lavender.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hehee, I wouldn't call the Mew thing a "glitch." Missingno is a "glitch," and the Mew trick is simply exploiting the game's programming ^^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »