Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon; you knew this had to be coming lol
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 04:03 PM (4,811 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Technically it is a glitch when it is not supposed to happen. If anything, Missingno shouldn't be considered a glitch in that case, due to it being the data needed to evolve a Marowak into a Kangaskan

Deleted User
Deleted User

Random question, but what is everyone's favorite Pokemon? Mine is this:

Posted Image

Radigal
Member Avatar
The king of Fire himself. The Grand Charizard

Radigal
Member Avatar
FOR ALL YOU POKEMON YELLOW PLAYERS

I found out something interesting.

Apparently there is a way to get Surfing Pikachu without hacking or going to an event that doesn't exist anymore. Here is how to do it.

Requirements:
Pokemon Yellow version
Pokemon Stadium
Gameboy Transfer pak.

Now here is what you do;

1. Get to the Round 2 portion of Pokemon Stadium

2. Get all the way to the Prime Cup Masterball (can already be previously beaten)

3. Raise a decent team on Pokemon Yellow (I honestly transported some in that were at level 100)

4. You must enter Prim Cup Masterball Round 2 using only Pokemon from the Pokemon Yellow, there can be no rentals and you cannot register your team.

5. Pikachu MUST be part of the team.

6. Pikachu must be part of the chosen three Pokemon for every battle (it does NOT have to actually enter battle, BUT it must be part of the chosen three for everything, pretty much making the game slightly difficult as the Ratio for battle will pretty much be 2 against 3)

7. You cannot use the "Save place and battle later" option at the end of the battle, you have to make time to go through it all without ending and coming back later.

8. You are allowed to lose, and allowed to use Continues if you have them.

9. Once you have beaten the Prime Cup Masterball, the game will go through the normal "Hall of fame" entry, then the screen will change to have a "sunset" effect, and Pikachu is able to learn Surf.

Now there are some sites out there (if you are checking to see if what I say is legit) that will tell you you cannot lose and cannot use continues, and that Pikachu has to appear in every battle. I bring you truth in everything listed as after I found the information myself, I tried it, and now own a surfing Pikachu. I got it to know Surf at lvl 14, the rest of the team used in the battles were level 100. Using a Mewtwo that knows Psychic, Blizzard, Thunderbolt and Recover will help greatly.

Have fun Pokefriends *hops on surfboard and surfs away*

Info can be found in the link below:

Surfing Pikachu info

Radigal
Member Avatar
am i the ONLY ONE POSTING IN THIS TOPIC [/rage]

anyway.....Gen 6 has been announced, i personally have not looked to far into it....but from what i hear, it will be premiered on the 3DS handheld, and there is certainly a lot of hype about it on my furry facebook account from the PokeFurs.......also, its plan release date will be this October......all i need is a 3DS and i will be ready

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
- Surfing Pikachu:
Wow, no one really knew how to get a surfing Pikachu in Yellow? This was so easy to get through Pokemon Stadium, even I got it when I finished the league with my whole yellow team on it and this was all by myself (we hadn't even a PC back in my time when I played those games).

- Favourite Pokemon:
Uh, too many actually, but I will always be a fan of the whole Eeveelution family. Oh yeah, and Minccino (Chillarmy in JP, Picochilla in GER). I promised that, if I ever get a shiny Minccino in White 1, I will so call it CANDY because of it's purple/pink fur! ....I hope it will be female though X'D

- Pokemon X and Pokemon Y:
Awesome I tell ya, it will be released EVERYWHERE in October, something that Game Freak Inc./Nintendo always tried to do! I will use the fire starter, it's so sweet designed and I'm curious about all other pokemon that will come... so Pokemon X will be my choice, though I like the Legendary on Y as well. Hard to decide. The graphics are just amazing in the new games.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I plan on starting with the Grass starter. It will bring everything full circle (first gen starter: Fire, second gen start: Water, third gen starter: Fire, fourth gen starter: Water, fifth gen starter: Grass)

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
I'm very curious about the two new games, but to I don't want to spoil myself with news and informations, so I need to hold myself back from news'n'stuff. Very hard though.

Radigal
Member Avatar
so far I haven't seen too many postings about them, except everyone is praying to whichever god they believe in that the fire starter does not evolve into a Fire/Fighting type. I'm also annoyed they are coming on the 3DS......I don't have one yet dang it!

Radigal
Member Avatar
So we are drawing a little closer to the new Generation of Pokemon. So far here is the Pokemon they have "leaked"

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml

I am curious about the Mewtwo lookalike. A possible Mewthree? or possibly a new form to Mewtwo?

Radigal
Member Avatar
Ok, time to topic dredge and double post show it shows as "new"

Would anyone like to battle against my White2 team?

Pikachu: lvl 65
Snivy: lvl 65
Oshawatt: lvl 65
Tepig: lvl 65
Swoobat: lvl 65
Golette: lvl 65

wanna face meh?!?!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: