Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon; you knew this had to be coming lol
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 04:03 PM (4,876 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I like playing SoulSilver. It's annoying that you finish pretty much everything and you're just farting around doing random stuff. But it's still fun.

Once I bring my DS's up here, I'm getting Pokemon Black the day it comes out! :t:D:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know it will be available in the spring, so you have plenty of time to gather money for it, arf! :t^_^:

Deleted User
Deleted User

What, using the Pokewalker? Yeah, I know. I remember taking that thing EVERYWHERE with me, even school! I even found other people with them so we connected.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ah, I see.

Once, I went to the Seafoam Islands with my Articuno following me. Then I went to Articuno's chamber and had him stand side-by-side next to the game's wild Articuno. It was pretty funny.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I remember I had a Mew that I took an abuse in the game's programming to get. It was legitimate too. ^^

I also have a Mew that I got "the right way" i.e. going to a Nintendo event.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You MIGHT be right :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

You DON'T know about Missingno or the glitch city?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hope you didn't go ballistic on that route between Nugget Bridge and Bill's house!

Deleted User
Deleted User

I wish you luck on it, though. Pulling it off is pretty difficult as it requires some exact measures to take place.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Still... screw up once, and it's over. Yes, you can't refight that youngster :sob:

Deleted User
Deleted User

But don't save it in the middle of doing the "glitch!" Save it right before you walk into the Gambler's eyesight.

Deleted User
Deleted User

In fact, you can't even save after flying away from the gambler. The start menu locks until you fight the youngster (or enter any other battle).

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, have you done his event: the one where he creates and DESTROYS a world just to provide you with an egg?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, but I don't have both of those Arceus's.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wasn't the second one through Wi-Fi?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: