Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon; you knew this had to be coming lol
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 04:03 PM (4,878 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Kid_Cortet
Nov 18 2010, 05:34 PM
I am pretty sure all who post here know the Mew glitch on Red, Blue, AND Yellow :P
Huh? There's a glitch to get mew?!?

Wow. The only glitch I know in a Pokemon game without hacking is in the original Silver where you can clone your pokemon using your PC. That was pretty funny.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Oh wow. That's pretty cool. I think I wanna try that seeing as I have red version :animesweat:

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I wish I could battle people. I don't have wi-fi so yeah. But my team goes like this. Main team actually. I have other teams like dragon, flying, etc.

Soulsilver:

- Typhlosion
- Swampert
- Zapdos
- Celebi
- Tyranitar
- Froslass

If you look at those guys, you probably will think I have too many one too many legendary Pokemon in there. But in my opinion, Celebi doesn't really count because its not super strong like other legendaries. But my other team that's "toned" down a notch is:

Soulsilver/Platinum:

- Typhlosion
- Quagsire
- Lugia
- Magneton
- Breloom
- Tyranitar

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I just watched this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkCiewHIoWs

I dunno how the person did it, but he seemed to have gotten the main character in soulsilver and his rival to team up against Red and Blue. People asked in the comments how he did it and all he answered was "pokesav." I have pokesav (don't worry, I don't use pokesav pokemon in battles I care about) but I don't know how to create that kind of battle. I only have known pokesav as a pokemon creator, not a battle generator. Does anyone here have any info on how to do it?

I've been searching for the answer but so far, no one seems to know how...

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Kid_Cortet
Nov 22 2010, 11:28 PM
I think he also used an emulator....and hacked it using the pokesav
How though?

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Kid_Cortet
Nov 23 2010, 08:35 PM
I am unsure, as Like stated, I can't seem to download them without my internet f***ing up on me and not giving me the download. But their are ways to do it. I have seen some of the videos people put that do that, and they are awesome.
Yeah. Internet can be a pain in butt sometimes.

There are videos? Can you send me a link or something?

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
LOL. I agree, its good. It gets me pretty pumped.
Edited by X-Gamer, Nov 24 2010, 03:46 PM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Kid_Cortet
Nov 27 2010, 04:41 PM
to some people lol

that and I hve multiple Shaymin and Arceus xD
:eek: Oh my.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Do you guys think they'll make another pokewalker for other pokemon games? I don't think Black/White version has it, but if they make another game, do you think they'll include it? Maybe the design will be a great ball instead of a normal pokeball pokewalker

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I dunno about that one. I'm still debating whether or not they should. I mean, R/S/E is still kinda new. They are GBA games. Which I believe came out in around...if I can remember... 2001 or around there? R/S/E came out around 2002 - 2003.
Edited by X-Gamer, Nov 28 2010, 11:45 AM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 28 2010, 06:09 PM
But they REMADE THEM. Better graphics, remixes to the sound track, better features, THE POKEMON FOLLOWING YOU AROUND, etc.

I really want to see a comeback to the secret base thing. R/S/E was perfect, D/P/P failed.
You sir, are the failure here. >:C

No, I jks. I admit R/S/E was a real change in the Pokemon History. Heck, they even have the first double battle gym leader! All I'm saying is its too early for a remake of it. When the game gets older, then sure, why not?

But I don't think D/P/P failed. That was actually pretty good in my opinion.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
OOOhhh. Okies. I can't say anything about that. Team magma/Aqua was pretty cool. Team Galactic was humiliating to watch. Except for their leader maybe not.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Slots were addicting as hell. I guess they didn't like the idea of promoting gambling, so they scratched it out and replaced it with minesweeper instead. I too vowed never to return...

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
You know what me and my friends thought of?

We figured that Nintendo has yet to realize kids aren't the only ones into pokemon.
YUS! There are in fact, young adults and adults playing this game. They should really do something for them too....

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I do hope so.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: