Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon; you knew this had to be coming lol
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 04:03 PM (4,809 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I only have 3 strong pokemon at a time, they're usually my favorites that I can obtain. The rest are all HM slaves.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Precisely!!

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
A little role reversal there? What episode did that come from?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Ahaha, no problem. Before you know it we'll have Jessie and James trying to fend off Ash and co as they try to steal Meowth from their Pikachu balloon.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I don't know why they'd want to do it other than the translator, or just for complete role reversal. It wouldn't be right unless Team Rocket was out to do some mischief.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Now that you mention it....that is very small for what's supposed to be a team. The rest of Team Rocket must be very good at keeping undercover.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Can ditto even transform into Arceus?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I could imagine a full powered judgement upon the poor offending ditto.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
If it's coming from Arceus, then there's so much that it could do that ditto doesn't stand a chance even if it had transformed into it.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
There's never been a more perfect acronym.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I liked my ninetales. I have one that's not half bad given it's somewhat average stats. It's moves aren't too bad either.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I suppose as pokemon level up they would age wouldn't they? Or visa versa. Either way, older pokemon would be stronger.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Does that one communicate with Platinum, or only Diamond/Pearl?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Whoops, I was thinking of the wrong game. :animesweat:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It hasn't changed a whole lot for the most part. There are some new battle mechanics and new pokemon. That's about it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: