Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon; you knew this had to be coming lol
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 04:03 PM (4,882 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I miss the original versions, the new ones are awesome IMO....but, the older ones are the ones that started it all

Radigal
Member Avatar
when I started I trained only my starter. It was a level 73 Charizard facing the Elite four. later I started to "evenly" train...

Venasaur: 100
Dragonite: 64
Aerodactyl: 65
Raichu: 62
Zapdos: 67

Radigal
Member Avatar
I kept battling the Elite four and Venasaur was always the best choice xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
that happened in only three series of the games.....FireRed/LeafGreen, Platinum, and HeartGold/SoulSilver.....the rest stayed the same regardless of the times you beat it.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The episode in question is when our heros find themselves in an old entertainment building. The entertainie was a trainer with a Ditto, that could change almost perfectly, except for it's face. Team Rocket was trying to take the Ditto to have it transform into a Dratini to hand over to Giovanni. The gang decided to turn things around for fun. Duplica (the trainers name) appears later in another episode with another Ditto.....but instead of facial problems.....this one had Size issues....Togepi being a little too big, or an Onix that you can hold in your hand.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I can see it now......"Ditto Transform into Caterpie!" Ditto transforms.......GODCATERPIE!!!!!!!!!

Radigal
Member Avatar
it can, but if we are still talking about the Ditto from the second show......it would be really tiny O_<

Radigal
Member Avatar
It would probably see it as an insult and kill it o-o;;

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well....If Ditto Transformed.....Judgment should not bother it....unless Arceus was equipped with the Fist Plate, turning itself AND the Judgment attack into Fighting Types

Radigal
Member Avatar
That is what I love about the attack....

Arceus equipped with any plate.....then Judgment turns into That type of attack, so Judgment's attack would be 4x the normal attack because Arceus IS the type, as well as the support of the Plate.

Radigal
Member Avatar
STAB?

Radigal
Member Avatar
oh yeah......Mewtwo also gets Judgment when it reaches a certain Level....which is funny as hell cause when I trained one on my Blue version and took it to Stadium....I named it Doomz-Day......and later the one on my Yellow....Judgment xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
No....I used it as a Nickname for my Mewtwo....cause it would obliterate anything that crossed its path....infact....in Stadium 1, it was the only thing I used against the Gym Leader Castle.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I have a Ninetails with Hypnosis.......awesome to put them to sleep and burn the crap out of them xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
and I was refering to D/P/Pt

Edit: moving it to here......Yes....All of them were part of Team Rocket
Edited by Radigal, Dec 21 2010, 03:14 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: