Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Pokemon; you knew this had to be coming lol
Topic Started: Nov 17 2010, 04:03 PM (4,858 Views)
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Ah yes, the Mew trick in Red/Blue/Yellow.... I remember them pretty good, always used them since i never wanted to use an Action Replay for pkmn #151 xD

Anybody checked that there will be a sequel to Pokemon Black & White? Game Freak stated that there won't be a Pokemon Gray version, but instead the storyline will be continued.

* The Story continues 2 years after B/W 1, half of Unova is covered in ice and there will be some new characters and small changes. Team Plasma and the Sages will return, but it's not sure what role they'll play. What happened to N is still a mystery.

* The main characters are living inside a new place called Eventura City (Aspertia City in US) which is also the biggest beginning City in all pokemon games, including a Pokemon Center and a Trainingschool. Also there will be a new Rival.

* Cheren is now a Gym leader that is replacing Aloe (Lenora) and will be the first Gym leader to beat. After him there will be a new Gym leader namend Homika which uses Poison-types while another new Gym leader called Shizui specializes on Water-types.

* The Kami-Trio Pokemon Landorus, Thundurus and Tornadus will gain new Formes that are called the 'Sacred Beasts Formes'. Those will be only available through the Pokemon AR Searcher game.

* You will now have the chance to catch 300 different Pokemon from different Generations, this includes Pikachu, Eevee and many others!

* The Pokemon Musical will be replaced with Pokewood, which is a movie Studio where you can make your own videos.

* Thanks to the 'Pokemon World Tournament' you are able to fight against Gym Leaders and Elite Four Champions from earlier Generations.

There are many more things that got changed in the games, but I'm totally curious about the whole story and I can't wait until the games come out this Autumn 2012!

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Kursed

hmm I use all types of pokemon grass rock or whatever to fit my mood i currently have a team of all female eevee's evolved to one of each type.

Daww! I LOVE the evolutions of Eevee, I never had a team without one! Currently I'm training a Flareon on my pokemon black version, but I lost my training memo D:>

TheRedFox8

Yeah, it's called Black and White 2, isn't it?

Yupp, that's correct! I'm too curious about all the new things that will appear there.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
That's true, and also you all forget that Unova is the 'new beginning' of Pokemon.

Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh were all Japanese related places, Unova is America. This means they continue the franchise in a whole new 'world', which made sense that you weren't able to get all the old generation Pokemon at the beginning. To make the 'traveling' work again they need to get up with a new generation that could connect Unova with it, like they did with Silver/Gold/Crystal. And like Red said, it takes alot of memory.

But I'm sure they will do something like that once they get more experiences with the 3Ds, since this has even more memory than the normal DS cards, at least I think so. I mean... look at the 3Ds version of Ocarina of Time. They've put in the Original game version AND the Master Quest version after you beat the game once.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
To be honest I'm not much an Online gamer, the only games I am playing online are Phantasy Star Universe -Ambition of the Illuminus- and Phantasy Star Online 2 on the japanese SEGA (PC) servers, though Phantasy Star Online 2 is still in it's BETA testing mode. I've just got an invention from SEGA 2 days ago for the next pre-BETA testing end of this June until it will get transformed into the Open BETA test so everyone can join it. *Gets totally off-topic*

AHEM!!! Anyway.
It still would be amazing to see a simulation, as Radigal said above. Sorry, but I totally FAIL in math thanks to dyscalculia *bricked*
I just wished there were more kinds of shiny colors for pokemon to appear in the games. I'm still breeding like an idiot to get all Eevee evolutions in shiny, I currently have 2 shiny Glaceons on Black, both from the 4th Generation though.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Speaking of old memories and such, a friend of mine and I were talking about the very first Pokemon games that were released in Japan, known as Green and Red. I'm sure all of you have heard about those versions until they brought up Blue and Red for US/EU. He just told me something very interesting about the Beta version of Green/Red, it's called the 'Lavender Syndrome'. The music of Lavender Town was very different in the Beta run and was changed after a beta test that kind of went very bad.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrMLHUE4_Vw
This song is the early version of Lavender Town with many high-pitched tones and a way more spooky atmosphere than the version we know nowadays. If you read the text of the guy who uploaded the video you will understand what I've ment with "that kind of went very bad".

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
I know it's just a rumour, but the music wasn't overlayed with our version we know, it was the beta music of Lavender Town before it got changed completely. I kind of find it spooky and got a small headache after hearing this beta music.

Wait what, zombies? Marowak? I never heard of that.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Well.... for me this is kind of a big fake, Game Freak isn't that macabre and it totally doesn't look like Pokemon at all this 'white hand' creature. I think they ripped those characters out of a game that wasn't released outside of Japan and hacked them into the pokemon games just to make a 'never told spooky story' about Lavender Town. The rumour about the beta Lavender Town music and suicide/odd reactions after playing the beta of the game sounds a bit more realistic, though it's also just a rumour.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
- Surfing Pikachu:
Wow, no one really knew how to get a surfing Pikachu in Yellow? This was so easy to get through Pokemon Stadium, even I got it when I finished the league with my whole yellow team on it and this was all by myself (we hadn't even a PC back in my time when I played those games).

- Favourite Pokemon:
Uh, too many actually, but I will always be a fan of the whole Eeveelution family. Oh yeah, and Minccino (Chillarmy in JP, Picochilla in GER). I promised that, if I ever get a shiny Minccino in White 1, I will so call it CANDY because of it's purple/pink fur! ....I hope it will be female though X'D

- Pokemon X and Pokemon Y:
Awesome I tell ya, it will be released EVERYWHERE in October, something that Game Freak Inc./Nintendo always tried to do! I will use the fire starter, it's so sweet designed and I'm curious about all other pokemon that will come... so Pokemon X will be my choice, though I like the Legendary on Y as well. Hard to decide. The graphics are just amazing in the new games.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
I'm very curious about the two new games, but to I don't want to spoil myself with news and informations, so I need to hold myself back from news'n'stuff. Very hard though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »