Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Half-Life 2
Topic Started: Nov 20 2010, 06:24 PM (414 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Just bought the First Half-life game and It's Addons, and only for 3 Dollars to. ^^

Aperently the Christmas Sales don't end till 1:00, So I siggest you get those while they're still cheap. :P
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Jan 2 2011, 10:03 AM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I got em for 75 cents a piece from my friend, it was that cheap if you owned L4D2

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
Wooot!!! Steam SALES

Fox-Shot
Member Avatar
CDF Private First Class
I loved Half Life 2. I'm not even sure why, it was just interesting, I haven't played a game quite like it ever before.

I actually remember that there was just one weird time I replayed it, I don't know why it was weird to me just was. My first day of summer vacation, I played this basically the whole day, then I went to our graduation party. I played it for like 4 hours straight, even though I had already beaten the game, it's interesting to replay because half of it I didn't remember, and I also noticed new things/tried new ideas.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: