Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Topic Started: Nov 20 2010, 07:14 PM (348 Views)
DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
Have you played it? Want to play it? Discuss it here.

I actually liked the game but if only it was more longer though.. :/

Deleted User
Deleted User

*Grammar police smackdown* :P

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
All reason for a distant star!
I love that game so much! XD I wish I had it... I played it with my friend at her house during Halloween and it was heck awesome! All Kirby games are awesome.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, it has to be good to have the word [rainbow]EPIC[/rainbow] in its title. Like EPIC MICKY. XD

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Kirby's epic Yawn I want his copy powers back

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
I haven't played the game, I am thinking of getting it, what would you guys give it out of 10?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Apparently, Kursed doesn't like it? :P

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I don't like anythign unless it has Krystal in it :P
Edited by Kursed, Nov 21 2010, 10:41 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And that is a lot of games! How do you manage to maintain yourself?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Kursed
Nov 21 2010, 09:13 AM
Kirby's epic Yawn I want his copy powers back
:lol: Funny! ^

But, I myself have never played it, dunno what it's even about....damn, I need a Wii.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Nov 22 2010, 11:40 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yes, you do. Hey! The Christmas season is coming up! :tpoint:

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
TheRedFox8
Nov 22 2010, 03:47 PM
Yes, you do. Hey! The Christmas season is coming up! :tpoint:

Yeah...but I'm cash strapped as is, even with my new job, because, get this, my parents say I don't do enough to help out around the house, so they're charging ME rent....$300/month....

It's such BS...I take out the trash,the recycle-ables, I clean ALL 3 CAT BOXES, and the cat puke and pee off of the floor and carpets, I do the dishes, sweep the walks, do the laundry, clean the upstairs, water the damn yard, scrub the ****ing toilets, fill the pool, AND THAT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH, according to them.

I don't even have my own damn bathroom, and they're charging me rent. What assholes. I hate living with my stupid parents. I'm such a goddam failure, I can't even afford to move out.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Nov 23 2010, 03:03 PM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Played it. YOU CAN'T DIE. So my friend and I realized that the point of the game was not to just follow the storyline, but to do it with 100% completion.

I don't think this is a game really worth buying, unless you don't have any better things to do.
They could have left the copy abilities alone, but noooo, they stripped it away from classic Kirby and replaced it with a whip like yarn.

And its not a challenging game. *sigh* These types of games make me wonder what the gaming world has done with classic games...

But I can't say that to all games, because they have improved games out there that were pretty much a success like Brawl.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Julius Quasar
Nov 23 2010, 03:00 PM
Yeah...but I'm cash strapped as is, even with my new job, because, get this, my parents say I don't do enough to help out around the house, so they're charging ME rent....$300/month....

It's such BS...I take out the trash,the recycle-ables, I clean ALL 3 CAT BOXES, and the cat puke and pee off of the floor and carpets, I do the dishes, sweep the walks, do the laundry, clean the upstairs, water the damn yard, scrub the ****ing toilets, fill the pool, AND THAT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH, according to them.

I don't even have my own damn bathroom, and they're charging me rent. What assholes. I hate living with my stupid parents. I'm such a goddam failure, I can't even afford to move out.
Hey, don't you dare think that way. Nobody is a failure here. Hell, I thought I was after graduating high school. I couldn't find a job to save my life (all applications never contacted me, or interviews never called me back). My parents were charging me rent as well and I had to donate my blood plasma and do various chores (including most of the yardwork) and still pay about $250 a month.

What I did was join the military (not to just get out of that situation. I enlisted long before graduation). My life has pretty much taken a 180.

I'm not saying what you should do is join the military, but I am saying that I fixed it.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Julius Quasar
Nov 23 2010, 03:00 PM

Daang. And I thought I had a lot of chores.

Yeah. Parents can be a pain in the a-- sometimes. I honestly want to help you but I can't because, well, for obvious reasons.

And no. You are not a failure. TheRedFox is right. Giving up is not the answer. I've learned that too with the troubles I've been through. So just hang on, man! When situations get rough, give it your all - And I mean your all - to stay alive. Don't let ANYONE tell you what you can and cannot do.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »
  • Pages: