Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Topic Started: Nov 20 2010, 08:21 PM (1,006 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Who likes the PMD series? I noticed there wasn't much talk about it, so I put something up.

First, let's talk about the endings. Anyone with a heartless mind didn't shed a tear during both the games (Rescue and Explorers).

Deleted User
Deleted User

I only played the Rescue versions. Yeah I did cry for two reasons.....one I was like....NOOOOOOOOOO....I wanna stay a pokemon...and the other....I felt it ended THAT quickly ><

Deleted User
Deleted User

Heh, it's worse in the Explorers

Explorers series ending

Deleted User
Deleted User

o-o;;;; holy crap....that sucks....so you lose everything? or does the game not continue after that like the first one did?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'll tell you exactly what happens:

Here:

And yes... the story continues after that. It's a second half almost.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have been thinking of getting the Sky one to try the games, hoping they put all 493 into it like they did all 386 into the first set. lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

You SHOULD get Sky.

However, Arceus isn't in it (but he's hinted at), but Shaymin is (Duh, he's on the cover! XD)

Also, some of the starters that weren't available on Time/Darkness (Vulpix, Eevee for example) are once again available.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I only played red rescue team ,but the whole theme of becoming a pokemon from a human is cool.

Deleted User
Deleted User

It gets better in Explorers.

You and your pokemon partner as a human drift apart in some storm. You end up washing on the beach as a Pokemon. If you get this series, get Sky. It's the same as Time and Darkness and has more (such as Shaymin and the almighty sound test!)

The soundtrack is that much more epic.

Deleted User
Deleted User

the sound track is pretty awesome :P

I liked the part in Rescue how at the time you save the Diglet .......it states "Oh my gosh I was so scared....even my feet were shaking..." everyone elses Reaction "He has feet?!" xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Gah, It's been so long since I played Rescue... I traded it in because I got bored with it... big mistake :t:(:

My Eevee was Überly powerful due to wondermail spamming :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

I still play mine from time to time.....my Charizard (main character) .....lvl 100

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow. I never got my party that high (I used Golden Seeds in the first one :P )

Deleted User
Deleted User

My partner (Chikorita....now Meganium) 45-50...and my third choice (Zangoose) is about the same lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

I made the unfortunate mistake of having Smeargle change my flag when I was Eevee.

It was never the same since. I wanted it back :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: