Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Topic Started: Nov 20 2010, 08:21 PM (1,005 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Okay, so I recently just got the game series. Which one should I start with? Is there a storyline with the games (i.e. Game 1, Game 2 which is the continuation of 1, Game 3, etc...)? Or can I just play whichever I want?

And can someone tell me how the game works? Is it like regular pokemon at all or no? Is this game fun?

Whoa. That's a lot of questions... :animesweat:
Edited by X-Gamer, Nov 25 2010, 04:12 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

If you are getting Red Rescue/Blue Rescue team, then get whichever one matches the system you are using.

If you are getting Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, then get Sky. Sky has the same storyline as Time/Darkness, and it has extra stuff in it such as the almighty Sky Jukebox, which lets you listen to the game's awesome soundtrack.

The two storylines are not intertwined with each other.

And this is a special game where you ARE the Pokemon in a world without trainers. Pokemon run their own thing.

And yes, I highly recommend any of them. They are FUN :D

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 25 2010, 04:21 PM
If you are getting Red Rescue/Blue Rescue team, then get whichever one matches the system you are using.

If you are getting Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, then get Sky. Sky has the same storyline as Time/Darkness, and it has extra stuff in it such as the almighty Sky Jukebox, which lets you listen to the game's awesome soundtrack.

The two storylines are not intertwined with each other.

And this is a special game where you ARE the Pokemon in a world without trainers. Pokemon run their own thing.

And yes, I highly recommend any of them. They are FUN :D
Thanks! That helped me a lot.

Deleted User
Deleted User

No problem. I would recommend getting Sky instead of Time/Darkness. Yes, they are the same for I have played through Time and Sky. I got Time before Sky came out.

Deleted User
Deleted User

it never does become the same sadly.....he makes a few good flags.....but very few

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, I regretted ruining it :(

Deleted User
Deleted User

though it is something you need to experience xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Without saving.

Deleted User
Deleted User

well...maybe that...but still xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, unless you hate your current flag, I guess.

Deleted User
Deleted User

True too....

the one thing I hate....was trying to get that Fraking Mew...went through all the floors sometimes and Never found it once ><...

(Not to mention I have yet to recruit Kecleon ><)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Good luck with that.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know how to....and I know I have to be at least Lvl 90 (and that is WITH the friend bow included) and my Starter is 100....I keep fighting them off....but not one will join Y~Y

Deleted User
Deleted User

How do you even defeat one of those things?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Blast Burn xD....destroy a group of them.....and carry a ton of heal items.....they are Lvl 90....and again, I'm 100

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: