Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Topic Started: Nov 20 2010, 08:21 PM (999 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It's just a guess, I don't know for sure.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
well...I am referring to the first two.....when their IQ gets to a certain point.....you get the "All Terrain" ability......say for example.....a fire type able to walk across water.....and then higher you get the ability to create your own path by smashing the walls.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I haven't played in a while. I'll have to look it up sometime. It must take a massive amount of gummis to learn it though.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh yes it does.

Radigal
Member Avatar
yes.....a TON of Gummis.....your IQ has to be maxxed out

Deleted User
Deleted User

Which means you have to cram every last one, favored or not, down your Pokemon's throat XD

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's kind of vicious isn't it? I suppose there's no other way though. I hope it's worth it in the end. The belly loss thing is annoying, hopefully it doesn't happen.

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's better in sky. If you have Spinda make "smoothies" for you (which takes longer) there is a chance that it will increase one OR MORE stats!

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I hardly even use the recycle bar there too, are any of the other dungeons/items you get from recycling worth it?

Deleted User
Deleted User

If you keep recycling there you can get better and better stuff, and yes you can unlock dungeons that are only available by using the recycling.

Also, if you get the best prize using the prize tickets a team of Ludicolos literally BUST OUT OF THE WALL and do a little dance for you.

I only got to see that rare treat once T-T

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Aww, that's too bad. I usually get prize tickets for successful missions. I hate what happens if you're ticket's a loss. It makes it seem like the Ludicolos are going to come out, but then shows it to be false. Talk about getting your hopes up for nothing.

Deleted User
Deleted User

..!

Can it... can it be...

A big win?

Wobbuffet: ...... *shakes*

You & Partner: *anime crash*

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I wonder what happened to team skull. Last you see them they're down in a dungeon. It would've been nice to see what they were up to after the story was finished. You got to see what happened to gengar in the first one.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I thought they got knocked the *uck out by Wigglytuff.

Radigal
Member Avatar
actually.....if you use the favored Gummis.....they work faster....my Charizard likes Red....and all I did was go down to the Groudon Dungeon.....getting the red ones and eating them

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: