Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Topic Started: Nov 20 2010, 08:21 PM (997 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
They did get you through those massive 99 level dungeons at least. In the red and blue rescue team huge apples were pretty common too, fortunately.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I've done them a couple of times. I can't blame you for not being able to tackle them. Even if you get lucky and start next to the stairs for 10 floors it will still take about 2 hours to do. It takes more patience than I care to give again.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Radigal
Dec 20 2010, 08:19 PM
Lol.....well I used a Ghost Pokemon in the Celebi dungeon, allowing me to walk through walls until I made it xD
How did you get enough food to make it?

I started as a vulpix and I haven't learned that ability yet. It takes forever to get any of the good stuff.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's my mistake, I only use the red gummis. I really should use them all.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
My favorites are vulpix and eevee. Too bad eevee is a terrible choice for a partner character. :sob:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
How do you get around eevee's ability? I can't keep her alive once she starts to run off.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I can never find enough oran berries, and reviver seeds I find one every five days or so in the shop, and I almost never find one in a dungeon. So I have a shinx as my partner instead.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
You wouldn't regret getting any of them. They're great improvements over and already awesome game.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It's funny how the games, anime, and manga will all have the same basic story, but most of the details between them are different in many ways.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I thought only Palkia had that ability.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It's just a guess, I don't know for sure.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I haven't played in a while. I'll have to look it up sometime. It must take a massive amount of gummis to learn it though.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's kind of vicious isn't it? I suppose there's no other way though. I hope it's worth it in the end. The belly loss thing is annoying, hopefully it doesn't happen.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I hardly even use the recycle bar there too, are any of the other dungeons/items you get from recycling worth it?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Aww, that's too bad. I usually get prize tickets for successful missions. I hate what happens if you're ticket's a loss. It makes it seem like the Ludicolos are going to come out, but then shows it to be false. Talk about getting your hopes up for nothing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: