Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Topic Started: Nov 20 2010, 08:21 PM (969 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
The one thing I hated about the game was the fact you had to eat to survive the dungeons....

Radigal
Member Avatar
a simple AR code took care of that xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
Lol.....well I used a Ghost Pokemon in the Celebi dungeon, allowing me to walk through walls until I made it xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
Vixie Darkmatter
Dec 20 2010, 08:23 PM
Radigal
Dec 20 2010, 08:19 PM
Lol.....well I used a Ghost Pokemon in the Celebi dungeon, allowing me to walk through walls until I made it xD
How did you get enough food to make it?

I started as a vulpix and I haven't learned that ability yet. It takes forever to get any of the good stuff.
again, I used an AR to get around the need to eat :P

Radigal
Member Avatar
and to answer the question....I started with Charmander....and on the other used Psyduck.....my two favorite pokemon =D

Radigal
Member Avatar
my partner for Charmander was Chikorita, and for Psyduck, Torchic

there is a command where you can keep the group together regardless of abilitites
Edited by Radigal, Dec 20 2010, 09:26 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
after I can ditch my partner...I go alone xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
talking about Time and Darkness?

Radigal
Member Avatar
-facepaw- i need to get those

Radigal
Member Avatar
I agree Vixie.....how many people dreamed of the day of living as an Actual Pokemon xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
Anyone watch the little show they had on Cartoon Network?

Radigal
Member Avatar
I only had like one part of the Tenshi(?) adventure......where he met Ninetails, the picture they had for Charizard getting up was awesome

Radigal
Member Avatar
if there is a site that allows it....I read the Regular pokemon adventures...but I have to keep finding it because of the fact they keep copy writing it

Radigal
Member Avatar
Yeah it does....but hell....I am reading it through another site.....I am pretty far into the Crystal Series.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well...Pokemon Adventures is actually bloodier then the show and game combined.....the game touched base on how bad Team Rocket was by killing Marowak.....but in the Manga....it is actually survival sometimes to do such an act...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: