Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Nintendo 64; Likes, dislikes, favorites?
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 01:23 AM (992 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

So, what were you like when this System first game out?

Nintendo Sixty FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe not like that...but still

FoxMcCloud
Member Avatar
Fox is the name, Tech is my game
This is how I felt, that is all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

My first nintendo 64 was the watermelon color. GOD it was UGLY
Edited by FoxMcCloud, Nov 23 2010, 01:59 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I remember Hey You Pikachu and Pokemon Snap.

I actually beat Hey You Pikachu, It's kinda sad. Yes, it has an "ending"

Deleted User
Deleted User

I tried playing that game, I loved it up until you had to fish........I kept shouting, forgetting to let go of the Z button xD

Did you watch the ending to Hey you Pikachu?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
My likes about N64:

Star Fox 64

My dislikes about N64:

Choppy, blocky, or angular as well as crude graphics on MANY games...

Uncomfortable to hold controller

no top/end labels for he game cartridges

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Ah the N64. Good times.....

First reaction, well I had already gotten the Super Nintendo, so I was like, "Sweet! New console!" But I was a wee little kid back then, so I didn't really get much of the games I played. I was already hooked onto the SNES so I didn't really bother with the N64. When I did play games on the N64, I had NO idea what I was doing though because most of the games had storylines to it. Being a small kid in a kindergarden, I had no intention in following the storyline, only to do what I wanted to do. For instance, in LOZ: Orcarina of Time, I ran around kokoriki (I think that's how you spell it) forest for hours trying to find the sword. I knew there was a sword somewhere, but I didn't know how to get to it because I didn't talk to the other people in the village/forest.

Now, I play every game to the fullest and I actually follow what I'm supposed to do.

Most Favourite Games:

- LOZ: Orcarina of Time
- Goldeneye
- LOZ: Majoras mask (that was one annoying one. And it was a game I played later on in my life, not when I first got the console)
- Starfox64 (Couldn't get past Corneria without help from my cousin)

That's all I can remember, but I'm sure there was more.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kid_Cortet
Nov 23 2010, 01:27 PM
I tried playing that game, I loved it up until you had to fish........I kept shouting, forgetting to let go of the Z button xD

Yes, I did.

The Ending

Deleted User
Deleted User

TheRedFox8
Nov 23 2010, 05:13 PM
Kid_Cortet
Nov 23 2010, 01:27 PM

Yes, I did.

The Ending
I saw a video someone made of it lol

At the end, after Pikachu was back, he start going on about "The Rat came back..." as if he was singing. At the very end he states "Well, at least now I have my best friend Pika..." -Pikachu throws napkins everywhere- "Why you little..........." (part of the world explodes)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Heh, I hate it when he does that.

I usually try to get him to eat them.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Evil bastard

Deleted User
Deleted User

Try saying "Electric XXX"

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah I know....it ticks Pikachu off....I knew someone who hacked that game...and told Pikachu to "Go to hell" and he like jumped into a fire :(

Deleted User
Deleted User

That's mean, arf!

Deleted User
Deleted User

still funny as hell xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah... Pikachu has eaten things that I thought was not possible.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: