Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Gameboy (GBC and GBA included)
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 01:25 AM (945 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Do you remember the day you first held a Gameboy, (for some the later models like Pocket and Color) the feel that now you can take your favorite little games with you, even to school?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Same here, though I must admit, they were not my first game for the Gameboy Pocket. Donkey Kong Country 2, Star Wars, Game and Watch Gallery were my firsties xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

OMG I was in the same boat. I had it taken away from me at school a couple of times, cause I was dumb and left the volume on xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

My first was a Pocket. I had that thing forever, hell, it got so broken down that the front glass came off and the bar code on the back were gone.

Deleted User
Deleted User

TheRedFox8
Nov 23 2010, 10:38 PM
I remember getting so mad because I couldn't play it in the car at nighttime. Look where we are now XD
I know what you mean....when They game out with the SP....which had the light....I was like......OMG......too expensive xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I never got one.....so all the time I played I did my best to find SOME light xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

well, my first GBA actually had a darkened screen for some reason, so Florescent light was awesome in my room xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

hmm...true true.....but I am SOOOOOOO glad I have my DS for the light lol.

Deleted User
Deleted User

DarkXWolf12
Nov 25 2010, 03:07 PM
I liked playing teh pokemanz on the GBC, good times.. good times. :D
Thing is....even to this day....when I play Pokemon Red and Blue....on my advance....I change the coloring to black and white....for that old school feel :tB):

Deleted User
Deleted User

me too...takes more things back to the day XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh of course....MEMORIES =D

Deleted User
Deleted User

That game was cool...I was not all big about first person shooters though xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

HOLY CRAP I AM TIRED XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, I started playing my SS with the gameboy sounds on, enjoyed it xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

THEN WE BATTLE/trade xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: