Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Gamecube; of the general nature
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 01:28 AM (1,058 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

any sports game really.....

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
I really don't care for Sports games in general, but I think I'd rather play em on the PS3/360.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't really care for them at all. They get boring FAST.

Deleted User
Deleted User

exactly....go from one side of the screen to the other.....it is like Chess......I enjoy Chess...but not more then maybe two games in a row....i thrive for adventure xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

And killing people!

Deleted User
Deleted User

in Chess you technically "killed" the other team

Deleted User
Deleted User

No, you capture them XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I kill them....literally....I use my pieces to push them off the board....then use the same piece to "stomp" on them xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

No, you should have the pieces hold a match and melt the other piece XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I own the Wizard Chess set that was in the first Harry Potter movie, the one towards the end where they could literally die from playing. That is what I think of when I play with it xD

too bad there are not too many chess games that make it.....fun

Deleted User
Deleted User

I wouldn't like wizard's chess. You would have to get a new set every time you played!

Oh wait, there is that reparo spell, but I dunno if it restores magical properties.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
and this involves Gamecube...how? (And yes...the repair spell works on anything)

Deleted User
Deleted User

This went from killing people, to chess, then to wizard's chess XD

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I see......

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
ok... back to the GameCube... I love the console for what it is... but physically it doesn't hold up to Nintendo's other consoles... the laser weakens over time, the discs are easily deemed unreadable if scratched in the wrong place... and because of Nintendo using micro discs they yet again left their console only capable of one function. Only thing that I like about Sony over Nintendo... they let you use their consoles for music and movies too.... but I love my GameCube xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: