Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Gamecube; of the general nature
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 01:28 AM (1,020 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I know we have the Star Fox Gamecube version already on the site, but let's try to leave those in those topics.

What ever your favorite parts of getting Nintendo's introduction to the disc game world?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Adventures was my first GC game, with Melee soon to follow xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

The main reason I got Sunshine was cause I started it using a friend's disk, and saved it to my memory card. I didn't want to just leave it there, or erase it....so I simply just got it and kept playing lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have had that problem with my SC2 game...like...it would not let me get into the story mode, but my Wii did o-o;;

Deleted User
Deleted User

Soul Caliber 2

the one that had Link in it from the LoZ series.

Deleted User
Deleted User

But the game is still pretty cool....other then that I have no issue with my GC.....even when I use an AR on it, still plays fine xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mine is a disk.....which kind of sucks cause I cannot add codes for it...and My Adventures game does not want to work with it ><

Deleted User
Deleted User

TheRedFox8
Nov 25 2010, 04:42 PM
You have to have both the disc and the "memory card" for it, right? Mine refuses to work without it.

Also when I am using it, the menu likes to move down at one-second intervals.
there are two...the memory card and the simple disk...I have just the disk....and it works just fine...and when I save my games.....they work just fine as well

Deleted User
Deleted User

Possibly, the only thing is the memory card version allows you to input new codes for later games or for games not on there....the disk.....she does not

Deleted User
Deleted User

there are many kinds........and many suppliers....

Deleted User
Deleted User

Many scammers out there......I mean....For christmas I got a Pokemon Ruby.....turns out it is one someone made....it works fine, but runs risk of erasing everything.

Deleted User
Deleted User

oh yeah...and then there is that xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

The Great Value stuff....yeah...they did a survey with Genaric and Real products....most could not tell the difference on some things....others were like...Generic sucks

Deleted User
Deleted User

the Generic Frosted Mini Wheats are awesome

Deleted User
Deleted User

But speaking of Wal-mart, I noticed (WAY AFTER I BOUGHT IT) Pokemon XD, Gale of Darkness on their $5 rack...I was soo pissed as I payed nearly 40 for my copy when it came out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: