Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Super Nintendo; The next generation
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 01:41 AM (772 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 23 2010, 05:21 AM
Super Mario World was where it was at.
This is the first console I ever received. And that game ^ is probably my favourite game on that console. Next to Donkey Kong country that is.

I only regret not playing SF for the SNES. Then again, I was a wee little child who had know idea animals could fly space ships and have galactic battles. Oh how much fun I had missed. :lookdown:

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 23 2010, 05:02 PM
Yeah, and beating the secret surfer lingo levels of Star Road.

I remember beating all of those levels, getting the 97 exit thingy, and all of a sudden the SNES got bumped and the game froze. Upon restarting, ALL OF MY PROGRESS HAD BEEN LOST!
I would do either of two things right then and there:

Cry or give up on life.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »