Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Super Nintendo; The next generation
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 01:41 AM (748 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

The graphics got a little better, the controller easier to hold with the round edges. But they added buttons to them, including the left/right buttons.

But still, what games caught you on this system? (I know most of you will put, STARFOX xD)

Deleted User
Deleted User

My first Snes game was Zelda, A Link to the past. I admit I knew of Star Fox being on the system, yet, did not ever play it. I was mainly concentrating on Zelda, and Donkey Kong

Deleted User
Deleted User

Super Mario was a trip, especially the introduction of our favorite little dinosaur.....Yoshi ^^

Deleted User
Deleted User

I am usually like it....I quiet playing for awhile, like a few other games....can't see myself trying all over again.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hated it when games give you the % to complete crap.....it is like WHY....can't I just enjoy the game without having to do every little neck breaking thing?!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Um....yeah I did, since you HAVE to do 100% to even beat the game.....

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah when I first open up my files.....it shows how much you have completed......like you have gotten 75% done xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I should have thought of that the first time I played it xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

anyway....we have been getting off topic quite a bit in these topics xD.

Anyone enjoy the Super Game Boy feature?

Deleted User
Deleted User

well....Im talking about the thing that looks like a large Super Nintendo cartridge.....that you plug your Gameboy games into

Deleted User
Deleted User

LOL....the Super Game boy allowed all the old style GB games.....anything Color would not work...and in fact it would tell you with a special message built into the GB for it lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think so, thing is I got rid of my Pocket as soon as I got my color lol

Deleted User
Deleted User

same here....like..."Wasted Effort!"

Deleted User
Deleted User

anyway....any favorites? My personal Favorite was Killer Instinct

Deleted User
Deleted User

it was Saberwulf...and yes i did very much, him and Cinder >=]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »