Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Zelda 64; Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask thread
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 08:02 PM (770 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I wouldn't print it, but play it right next to your computer.

Deleted User
Deleted User

My computer...and Gaming area are two separate rooms....plus If I am on the computer.....I don't do much playing on the games :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

Heh. That's why I like the laptop. I am playing a game on a console, withe the guide (or things to do) right in front of me. This saves me from going back and forth.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lucky. Anyway, anyone else have fun trying to find all 100 Golden Skulltulas?

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
I liked both but MM was more fun though and it had more replay value.

Deleted User
Deleted User

There is a glitch you can do to get "all 100" easily! :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

Say what? you mean.....if it works....I SPENT MONTHS OF SEARCHING FOR NORTHING

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Deleted User
Deleted User

It should be in that link I put up. It involves a boomerang and a backflip.

Deleted User
Deleted User

o-o;;;; that is easily done ><

Deleted User
Deleted User

But difficult to pull off correctly. I imagine you have to do a lot of saving and reloading.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I am willing to start a file over just to do it xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Heh. I'm thinking about getting a ROM of it, but I am hesitant. It's very difficult to play N64 games with the keyboard XD

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Kid_Cortet
Nov 25 2010, 02:53 AM
Going to try it for sure tomorrow...and print everything out to try it all xD
I would too, but printing costs money at my school and I don't really wanna spend that much >.>

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah and having a personal printer at home is expensive too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love some of the things you can do in MM.......like....go to the Ingo (or whoever they are...been that long since playing) and when you wear the Ingo mask.....the two brothers cry....the best part is if you keep taking it on and off, their brows and mustaches look like Keese

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »