Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Zelda 64; Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask thread
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 08:02 PM (778 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Why is he smiling.........
The Father?

Deleted User
Deleted User

You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ben
Drowned

Deleted User
Deleted User

YOU'RE NEXT

Deleted User
Deleted User

[scream] OH NO! [/scream]

Deleted User
Deleted User

God that statue thing creeped me out ._.

Deleted User
Deleted User

didn't me.....the sudden scream when you are in the back room of the Dojo got me xD

My favorite scene is when he beats the King of Ikana, he gets glued to the wall and sliced by what is supposed to be the grim reaper xD

the whole thing made me want to play MM again xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

What about when the Skull Kid lifts him up, and he bursts into FLAME AND ELECTRICITY! :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

The only problem with those videos is someone was able to debunk them easily by saying the user used cheat codes labeled, "Kill Link Instantly"

Deleted User
Deleted User

And lift him up. And set him on fire. And electrocute him XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

there is also a "Drown Link" code.....even if he is the Zora...Link will drown xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Can you make him drown in air?

Deleted User
Deleted User

um..no...I meant that for the video where he was under the water

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know that, but can the cheat make him do the drowning movement in air? That would be funny to see XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

maybe so xD. But I knew the whole video's were fake when the writer commented on when Link was bent sideways.....that Link made a face he had never seen.....which is wrong...you see it at the very beginning when Link follows the Skull Kid in the tree. He looks dizzy until he is told Epona is gone.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »