Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Zelda 64; Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask thread
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 08:02 PM (747 Views)
X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Never mind the graphics.

Gameplay was amazing. And I bet everyone who did actually play this game has at least once sliced a cuccoo until it called an airstrike of cuccoos. That was fun.
Edited by X-Gamer, Nov 23 2010, 08:15 PM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Oh and Majoras mask was soooo annoying. I never really got used to how the save thing went (save at the owl or by playing the song of time) until I got to around half or the story. Even when I got used to it, an error would occur and sometimes had to start at Day 1 all over again.

And getting all the masks practically sucked the time out of my life. So many side quests...

The last thing I still regret though I never will have the guts to complete again is getting the spin attack upgrade after you kill the first boss. You see, When I finally killed the first boss, it was the third day and I had almost no time left in the day. So I panicked and played the song of time without going to the fairy's fountain to upgrade my spin attack. After that, I didn't feel like going through the dungeon again just to collect all the fairies so I could upgrade my spin attack. Normally, I would aim at 100% completion for LOZ games, but like I said, Majoras mask was annoying and I just didn't want to go through the pain again.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Cool. Never knew there was a glitch. Why don't I know any glitches these days? :sob:

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
TheRedFox8
Nov 24 2010, 04:31 PM
Because you don't look them up XD
Point taken.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Kid_Cortet
Nov 25 2010, 02:53 AM
Going to try it for sure tomorrow...and print everything out to try it all xD
I would too, but printing costs money at my school and I don't really wanna spend that much >.>

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »