Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Zelda 64; Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask thread
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 08:02 PM (775 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Ok, figured we needed some actual 'games' listed in this board of topics lol

I personally loved them both, became afraid during some part, but mainly cause I have not played too many 3-D games before hand. Anyone?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I did....I used to do it to waste time on Romani Ranch, waiting for night to come xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I LOVE the fourth day glitch on Majora's Mask xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Basically, you have no time limit, you can do anything you wish. But be careful, I ran around for about 5 minuets and the game froze. here is how you do it

At the end of the final day. Wait for the final 6 hours to begin, and head towards the place with the Astronomy tower.
Watch the time.

When the hour gets to 00:00:00:(milliseconds don't count) look into the telescope, the clock will be gone, and just exit out of the telescope and you have some free time .

The funny part is, if you wait there, after the Clock Tower does it's falling over thing. If you look above it, you will find the Skull Kid giving power to the moon....and a moon tear will fall xD.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Im am defiantly trying the one where you get a bomb thrown at you xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Going to try it for sure tomorrow...and print everything out to try it all xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

My computer...and Gaming area are two separate rooms....plus If I am on the computer.....I don't do much playing on the games :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lucky. Anyway, anyone else have fun trying to find all 100 Golden Skulltulas?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Say what? you mean.....if it works....I SPENT MONTHS OF SEARCHING FOR NORTHING

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Deleted User
Deleted User

o-o;;;; that is easily done ><

Deleted User
Deleted User

I am willing to start a file over just to do it xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love some of the things you can do in MM.......like....go to the Ingo (or whoever they are...been that long since playing) and when you wear the Ingo mask.....the two brothers cry....the best part is if you keep taking it on and off, their brows and mustaches look like Keese

Deleted User
Deleted User

you know that if you play the sing of time Backwards.....it drastically slows time.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I love that....when I am bored Ill just go to the last day....beat the game....move on xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

The first one was the hardest, cause you were just starting out.....but then Bosses two three and four were easy......Boss two all you really had to do was run it over as a goron....Boss three all you really have to do is used your Zora shield on it....and Boss four you get the giants mast....making it just a swords battle.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: