Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Team Star Vixen Basic Wardrobe
Topic Started: Nov 23 2010, 11:51 PM (322 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I might move this to my character section later but.

starvixen basics wardrobe(Required):
(Female only team)
Undergarments:Basic Bra and panties in color of choice (Hey Juilus a little help here)
1st layer:Sythetic Dragonskin leotard in color of choice Provides excellent protection from small arms fire and thermal protection with a comfortable feel.
2nd layer:Specially made Full body jumpsuit designed for use in all environments same basic design as the dragonskin leotard provides excelent protection from small arms fire and thermal while being very comfortable.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Kursed
Nov 23 2010, 11:51 PM
I might move this to my character section later but.

starvixen basics wardrobe(Required):
(Female only team)
Undergarments:Basic Bra and panties in color of choice (Hey Juilus a little help here)
1st layer:Sythetic Dragonskin leotard in color of choice Provides excellent protection from small arms fire and thermal protection with a comfortable feel.
2nd layer:Specially made Full body jumpsuit designed for use in all environments same basic design as the dragonskin leotard provides excelent protection from small arms fire and thermal while being very comfortable.

^ that's awesome!

Pal: *puts on the Team Star Vixen Uniform* "I love it!"

as for the bra and panties color....I say it should match the color of the Dragonskin leotard

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Yeah i know but would panties and a bra be a linguine

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Nov 24 2010, 10:38 AM
Yeah i know but would panties and a bra be a linguine
a linguine? what do you mean?

The panties would be either a silk or microfiber thong, or a silk or microfiber bikini brief, so as not to leave underwear lines or underwear exposure on the leotards.

The bra wold most likely be a microfiber sports bra, or a bra with a good underwire and durable, yet comfortable fabric, other than microfiber (most likely silk).
Edited by Julius Quasar, Nov 24 2010, 11:44 AM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I donno i think if you make the bikini panties and bra out of the same material as the dragonskin it would be good because the inside is a microfiber for comfort.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Nov 24 2010, 08:33 PM
I donno i think if you make the bikini panties and bra out of the same material as the dragonskin it would be good because the inside is a microfiber for comfort.

^ Brilliant idea! :love:

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
*moves*

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
They should wear that outfit that Cammy from Super Street Fighter wear! :P

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
too revealing... If i get a chance here I might be able to get a picture of Krystla in her leotard.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Nov 26 2010, 11:21 PM
If i get a chance here I might be able to get a picture of Krystal in her leotard.
...can't wait to see that! :D

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I am sorry if this is considered dredging, or if I have no business here.

I simply wish to say that silk sounds good and all, but it tears easily from activity. Especially silken undergarments. I used to have some and they tore as soon as I became more active.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Characters · Next Topic »