Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Mario Kart Wii
Topic Started: Nov 25 2010, 04:41 PM (560 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

And made a MEH MEH sound when you honked the horn.

Reminds me of Musclefoot form SFA.

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
Love Mario Kart Wii, but I suck at using the Wii mote still... its hard for me to get used to...
but it's still like the best Mario kart in my opinion xD

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
A little Rainbow Road anyone? I don't know why but I'm not half bad on the harder tracks but can't do so good on many of the easier ones. It's really sad.

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
I just love rainbow road!!! Its the best, I loved the n64 version and the remake is awesome.
-grabs Wii mote out of nowhere and starts playing-

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I love rainbow road too!!!!

Especially the music. It just makes you feel so accomplished.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Especially the DS one.

Redfox0706
Member Avatar
Long lost Friend.
Hmm, I need to get the DS one... I feel ashamed I have never played it before :(

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
I feel that I missed out on the one for the GBA.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I've only played the original SNES one and the Wii one. It's a really fun series and I can't believe I missed most of it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »
  • Pages: