Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Topic Started: Nov 26 2010, 08:22 AM (534 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I agree, the game looks awesome, and I am glad they went back to the original format, not following a Monkey's arse, or trying to beat "bongos" has hard as you can until you with hurt your hands or break the "controller"

Radigal
Member Avatar
Yeah...I took one look at the Bongos and was like, "I'll break those in a week with as much button mashing I do already" xD
Edited by Radigal, Dec 24 2010, 12:51 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Lucky B@$!3D lol

Radigal
Member Avatar
I did enjoy them, they were awesome.....Rare knows their stuff on video games IMO

Radigal
Member Avatar
I know I hate that about some games, you go to swing, and it forces you to miss or delay ><

Radigal
Member Avatar
and to be honest....I just recently learned you could use that GC controller for Wii games xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »