Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Private Rp: Fichina.; (Prviate rp with Ris,Onwwingedagnel and Kursed )
Topic Started: Dec 11 2010, 04:33 PM (4,385 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!

(Since i ned a three way rp this will be privet rp so please only the three listed post thanks.)

Krystal has brought the Aurora to Fichina to meet a friend named RIs Scott and possibly Sarah, as well as Anne have come with her.

Edited by Kursed, Dec 11 2010, 04:34 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Kursed
Dec 11 2010, 04:33 PM
(Since i ned a three way rp this will be privet rp so please only the three listed post thanks.)

Krystal has brought the Aurora to Fichina to meet a friend named RIs Scott and possibly Sarah, as well as Anne have come with her.

(Oh, what, you think you're too good for me or evilwaffles or RedFox8? :P )

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Dec 11 2010, 04:33 PM

Inside the Craft, Sarah was gearing up in an a heavier Brown jacket and boots plus wrapping a scarf around her neck. Her Brother however was just wearing a His Normal trench coat with a sweater underneath and a pair of hiking boots... Anne was already set since she got kinda cold on the way there and was resting in the back....

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(it's a personal thing Juilius besides i got rp's elswhere with you two)

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"How are you two Doing?" Krystal asked Anne as she walked into the lounge of the Aurora pulling out her PDA she shifted though something until she came up with a picture of a blue Fox with a black headband around his forehead. Tapping the picture twice a picture of a ringing phone came up 'Let's just hope he kept that communicator I gave him.' The blue vixen thought to herself.
Edited by Kursed, Dec 11 2010, 04:45 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Dec 11 2010, 04:44 PM
"How are you two Doing?" Krystal asked Anne as she walked into the lounge of the Aurora pulling out her PDA she shifted though something until she came up with a picture of a blue Fox with a black headband around his forehead. Tapping the picture twice a picture of a ringing phone came up 'Let's just hope he kept that communicator I gave him.' The blue vixen thought to herself.
"Cold..." Anne replied kinda shaking Before Scott walked over and sat down with him wrapping his arm around her shoulder....

Sarah simply Stared out the window seeing the frozen ice and enjoying the vieww...
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Dec 11 2010, 04:50 PM.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
A blue-furred vulpine was sitting alone atop a hill of snow, overlooking the vast expanse of tundra surrounding him. The tails of his rich black headband flew gently behind him as a chilling breeze passed by, though the fox didn't flinch. However, at the slight vibrations against his wrist, he looked down to see a picture of a certain vixen lighting the screen.

'Heh...It's been a while...' Bringing the comm-unit closer to his muzzle, he pressed a button before saying, "Hey Krystal."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Krystal sighed at both Anne and Ris's actions the Aurora was warm and usaully the communicator picked up sound very well."Not so close Ris is it that windy?" Krystal asked looking to her side to Anne in a worried look before continuing "How are you and Aisu doing?"

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Well, sitting on a hill, yeah, it gets windy...You know, not very many mountains to block the wind," he casually pointed out. "And we're good, we're good...though I haven't really seen her in a while."

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
"so why are we here Again?" Anne Asked resting on Scott's shoulder appreciating his comfort...

"To See an old Friend of Our's..." Sarah answered facing away from the window with a light smile... "I havn't seen him since a small vacation to an island, But Still throughout the time I got to know him well enough."

"like I said, You can stay back here if you want..." Scott noted quietly giving her a kiss on the forhead... "I wouldn't bring you to a place you aren't comfortable being around... you know that.

However, She just smiled and shook her head..."I'll be alright."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Ris
Dec 11 2010, 04:54 PM
"Well, sitting on a hill, yeah, it gets windy...You know, not very many mountains to block the wind," he casually pointed out. "And we're good, we're good...though I haven't really seen her in a while."
"Really been hanging out at my house have you?" Krystal asked with a smirk. "Anyway i'll be landing there with a few friends for a visit see you then." Krystal said haning up she turned to Anne and the others. "you won't need those coats we'll be landing at my Fichina Ranch built a few years ago." Krystal informed her friends. A few minutes passed and teh Auroa had entered the atmopshere then landing in the largly underground hangers to Krystal's Fichina home built mostly underground as to leave the upper landscape alone.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
His ears perking up, Ris quickly said, "W-Wait, I have to walk all the way back there? Seriously?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"What I thought you liked exercise Tracuer." Krystal teased in reply as the ship landed.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Kursed
Dec 11 2010, 05:05 PM
"you won't need those coats we'll be landing at my Fichina Ranch built a few years ago." Krystal informed her friends.
"Thats a relief..." Anne said making light sigh... "Well, at least it won't be as nippy as Sarah said it would be..." Scott replied to Krystals note...

"You never said anything about a second ranch."

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
Kursed
Dec 11 2010, 05:11 PM
"What I thought you liked exercise Tracuer." Krystal teased in reply as the ship landed.
"I do...but I just got comfy..." he muttered as he stood up, reaching his arms high over his head in a nice stretch. Letting out a light sigh, he lowered his arms again as the tension released, finding his bearings before heading off towards the village.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: