Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Private Rp: Fichina.; (Prviate rp with Ris,Onwwingedagnel and Kursed )
Topic Started: Dec 11 2010, 04:33 PM (4,384 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Ris
Feb 2 2011, 09:41 PM
Without hesitation, the fox turned his attention to Sarah. "Sorry, I thought she wanted -my- help for a minute there."

In other words, no, he couldn't use the oven.
The hybrid stared at the Vulpine for about 3 seconds, then turned her head in Tigress's direction for the same amount of time before shifting back to ris...

"Well... I'm not really the best of cooks either..." She replied twiddling her thumbs in her closed hands as a blush came to her face....

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I'm adressing both of you and that won't matter much Sarah doubt you can mess this one up." Tigress replied simply with her paw on her forehead.

Ris
Member Avatar
The Arctic Fox
"Well...what do you need us to do?" he hesitantly asked, giving Sarah another quick glance before returning his eyes to Tigress.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"i need you two to help me cook some of the meal we're serving today." Tigress replied simply

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: