Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Should there be a Star Fox Adventures 2?
Topic Started: Dec 15 2010, 04:33 AM (638 Views)
Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
I've been doing some thinkin, and there's just way too many plot holes in Star Fox Adventures, enough to make a whole new game, but probably the biggest one, what happened to General Scales?

So in your opinion, why or why not do you think a Star Fox Adventures should be made?

I think there should be one made, not only did the first one get high ratings, but I loved how they made a long story line in a Star Fox game. And just think of how awesome a SFAD2 would be. New staff powers, return to Dinosaur Planet, the mystery of Krystal finally solved, just a whole new world of adventures to be made out of one game's so many plot holes.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
No, there is no need for there to be another Adventures style game in my opinion. We need to focus upon fixing the franchise first by going back to the game's roots (arcade style on rails shooter) or go Assault style, whatever it is, I dont care, but choose something and stick with it.

In response to your notes about a sequal fixing Adventures... a sequal won't fix it. If anything the game needs to be re-develouped and re-released as a full game where the compan isn't being brought out by another gaming company at the time.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Well Nintendo needs to do something to let everybody know what happened to Krystal's parents/planet, and General Scales. That's the main reason why they should make a SFAD2, to finally destroy General Scales, I looked forward to that part the entire game and what happens? Ya don't even kick his butt :/ Disappointing.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
This sums up adventures:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/392436

I believe it was discretly hinted that Scales had his throat slit off screen, I'll find the cutscene later and I'll show you. (Pure theroy on my behalf)

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Evilwaffles
Dec 15 2010, 08:47 AM
This sums up adventures:

I believe it was discretly hinted that Scales had his throat slit off screen, I'll find the cutscene later and I'll show you. (Pure theroy on my behalf)
Ha, I've seen that video before. And how was it hinted that Scales got his throat slit?

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
When I can be bothered finding the video (1am here :O ) I'll show you why I get that theory. :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

I believe Assault's style of game play was the best. You have a mixture of on-foot, and rail-shooter levels.

The next one should be the same way, with Adventures-style models!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Evilwaffles
This sums up adventures:

Ha! Love that video! It's also 1 good reason of many why there shouldn't be a "SF-Adventures 2".

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
What I'm saying is there should be a SFAD2 so we can figure what happened to Scales and Krystal's past. And that big random dude who blew up Krystal's planet who was never mentioned again XD

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Evilwaffles
This sums up adventures:

Uhh..... lol I'll watch the rest of the crazy looking parody later.... :animesweat:

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
OneWingedAngel92302
Dec 15 2010, 03:00 PM
Evilwaffles
This sums up adventures:

Uhh..... lol I'll watch the rest of the crazy looking parody later.... :animesweat:
It's pretty funny actually, made me laugh :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

TBH, I don't think SFA was popular enough to make a sequel. Then again, some pretty crappy games like Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle has had sequels...

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Robcot94
Dec 15 2010, 02:56 PM
What I'm saying is there should be a SFAD2 so we can figure what happened to Scales and Krystal's past. And that big random dude who blew up Krystal's planet who was never mentioned again XD
I know what you're saying, but I don't totally agree with that. The next Star Fox Game should probably have part of its plot/levels dedicated to that, but it shouldn't be a "Star Fox Adventures 2". There sure as hell shouldn't be a prequel. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Krystal in her Sauria outfit again. :P *drools*
Edited by Julius Quasar, Dec 15 2010, 11:52 PM.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Well okay, I'd settle with there not being a SFAd2, but just some things related to its events. :)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Robcot94
Dec 16 2010, 09:39 AM
Well okay, I'd settle with there not being a SFAd2, but just some things related to its events. :)
Yeah, like Krystal's Sauria outfit! :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: