Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Should there be a Star Fox Adventures 2?
Topic Started: Dec 15 2010, 04:33 AM (635 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Andross WAZ FIREN HIS LAZOR

Posted Image

those work too -_-;;
Edited by Radigal, Jan 12 2011, 02:25 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Redfox0706
Jan 9 2011, 05:26 PM
hmm so many ideas in my head now...
You and me both, dude.

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
In my personal opinion, before even considering a SF Adventures 2, Nintendo should at least release a sequel to the StarFox series with as much effort put into it as a Zelda, Metroid, or Mario game. So much unused potential lies in the series, but Nintendo just fails to realize that *facepalm*

Falcory
Member Avatar
The Cool Blue Avian. When a bird's this smooth, he's bound to get the girls.
Kursed and Julius will probably remember this but I had a fan-fiction called "StarFox Adventures 2: Return to Dinosaur Planet". Sadly it's discontinued now, but I still read the chapters I wrote from time to time wondering why I had to be so busy to never finish it. XD

Anyways no one really knows what happened to Scales. A lot of people assume that he was killed when the spirit left his body but really he could have just passed out. There's no way for sure to know that he died.

Icy
Member Avatar
CDF Master Sergeant
I love Star Fox Adventures. I really don't understand the plot holes you all talk about. There are like, 3 major holes I can think of. What happened to General Scales, where Krystal came from, and why Andross was involved.

Star Fox Adventures 2 would be amazing. It had the best graphics of any Nintendo game ever, and the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant. The music was thrilling and the GAMEPLAY was awesome. Better than any Zelda game, seriously.
I'd love it, but unfortunately it won't happen. Why? It just won't.

P.S. Going to try to be active here again. =]

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
TheRedFox8

I believe Assault's style of game play was the best. You have a mixture of on-foot, and rail-shooter levels.The next one should be the same way, with Adventures-style models!
yes also they either need to make a pre-quel or a sequal with a very good scene showing what happened before....

Fox-Shot
Member Avatar
CDF Private First Class
I like the idea, but I think the game needs to first be brought back to on-rails shooter, or a less repetitive and weird to play Starfox Assault (Perhaps with a storyline of peacetime where the team gets to just take up random bounties you get to choose and it slowly reveals a hidden evil, that is likely Andross/Andorf again.)

After a game to bring the series back, another Adventures game is fine by me, Adventures was my 2nd favorite in the series.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Falcory
Jan 12 2011, 02:19 PM
Kursed and Julius will probably remember this but I had a fan-fiction called "StarFox Adventures 2: Return to Dinosaur Planet". Sadly it's discontinued now, but I still read the chapters I wrote from time to time wondering why I had to be so busy to never finish it. XD

Anyways no one really knows what happened to Scales. A lot of people assume that he was killed when the spirit left his body but really he could have just passed out. There's no way for sure to know that he died.
I like that fan fic, sorry it didn't get finished.

Quote:

I believe Assault's style of game play was the best. You have a mixture of on-foot, and rail-shooter levels.The next one should be the same way, with Adventures-style models!

I agree!
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 16 2011, 12:29 AM.

crazyfooinc
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
If they could perfect the Assault/64 formula, and make use of the attention to detail that Adventures had to offer, I'd say it would make a great experience B)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: