Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Sonic Colors
Topic Started: Dec 15 2010, 05:37 AM (259 Views)
Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
I got this game, beat it in 2 days, and got completely bored with it. I didn't care for the game too much, considering that I love the 3D Sonic games, and that I CANNOT stand the side scrolling ones, I hate those :/

But I played this game, and my favorite part of it would probably have to be the final level, yet I was disappointed that you have to go through hell on earth to get Super Sonic, I love SS, and only played the game and went through the gay side scrolling levels just so I could get to the final level and hopefully unlock SS.

*SS - Super Sonic

If you love 3D Sonic Games such as SAd or SAd2, or just plain out don't like side scrolling levels, then I DO NOT recommend getting this game.

The theme song was really good though :) Not as good as Sonic Unleashed or Sonic and the Black Knights theme songs, but it was okay.

What do you guys think?

Deleted User
Deleted User

You don't like the side-scrolling games? Dude, Sonic was BASED off side-scrolling.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
TheRedFox8
Dec 15 2010, 11:15 AM
You don't like the side-scrolling games? Dude, Sonic was BASED off side-scrolling.
True, but when I first got into Sonic, it was back in '05 right whenever Sonic Heroes came out I believe, and that's where my Sonic adventure started, I pretty much grew up on the 3D Sonic games, I'm sure if I started out with 2D side scrolling games, then it'd be different, but I never really grew up on side scrolling stuff, just the 3D stuff ;)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Have you at least given the 2D ones a chance?

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
TheRedFox8
Dec 15 2010, 03:40 PM
Have you at least given the 2D ones a chance?
Yeah, I tried out Sonic 1, 2, 3, & Knuckles all out for the first time, and I hated em.

Oh well, can't win em all.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You sir, have no taste :P

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
TheRedFox8
Dec 16 2010, 10:55 AM
Well then why am I into Star Fox? :PPPPPPPPPP

Deleted User
Deleted User

I meant in the Sonic game universe.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
I'll admit, the only Sonic game I like that's 2D, is Sonic 4.

Fox-Shot
Member Avatar
CDF Private First Class
Robcot94
Dec 16 2010, 05:04 PM
TheRedFox8
Dec 16 2010, 10:55 AM
Well then why am I into Star Fox? :PPPPPPPPPP
Do you like all the Starfox games? Or just the ones after Adventures? Not being mean, it just means you like new school gaming.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Gaming · Next Topic »