Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Teammates
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 09:53 AM (884 Views)
Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Would SF64 (or any other SF game) been better if you didn't have any teammates to worry about? I know that most of us couldn't live without Peppy's constant "Do a Barrel Roll! (Press Z or R Twice)" reminder, but do you think the game might've been a little more fun if you didn't have your teammates, but they were like on the Great Fox?
Edited by Ris, Feb 27 2011, 08:54 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I'd like to have teammates, but not have them getting into trouble to the point you have to rescue them...then again, you can't have your cake and eat it too....so my point is, It's a small price to pay to rescue your teammates if it means having them (especially Krystal).

Deleted User
Deleted User

I still like the teammate thing, but it gets ridiculous when you on foot and they're in their ARWING needing help.

Except Slippy. He just wasn't cut out for flying :P

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
What I think it pretty stupid is how Peppy needs help alot, I mean for god's sake Pep, take your own advice! Why don't YOU Do a Barrel Roll? Or a loop? Hell, even a U-Turn if your feeling lucky.

Deleted User
Deleted User

His old body can't handle the G's involved :lol:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's why Peppy always tell you to do a barrel roll, he wants you to do all the ones he can't do anymore.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And doing a U-turn, using the boost to get through, using the break, and trying a somersault?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
He must be getting lazy/forgetful in his old age. He either doesn't feel like doing the manuver, or he can't remember that he just told you a few seconds ago.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Or because you didn't do one in the first place.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Well yeah, there's that too I guess.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I like how Peppy is portrayed in Brawl in the Family. He seems to pop out of nowhere and make one of his famous lines that are actually appropriate in the the situation.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6OZxCUSzLc[/utube]

The video is a little shaky, but here's Peppy for you. :P
Edited by Vixie Darkmatter, Dec 17 2010, 08:29 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Of course. Why didn't they actually include that in Smash Brothers?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I found that every time you save a member, they give you something in return...and sometimes it is in a dire situation

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I completely forgot about that, it's been so long since I played any Star Fox since my systems pretty much all died on me. They usually drop health or bombs don't they if you save them?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: