Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Teammates
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 09:53 AM (893 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Sometimes they give you squat.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Like Slippy? I believe he rarely will drop something usable to the situation, if anything at all.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And Falco sometimes will give you a witty remark ("Gee I've been saved by Fox, how swell...")

However, he comes along later and drops you something.

Deleted User
Deleted User

the other thing is when you save them......it makes some levels a bit easier.....take the second time you fight Star Wolf on Venom.....I find when I have all three there after saving their butts, it helps me out because I am not being targeted by all four members of the rival team.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And I have to force myself to admit that Slippy is helpful because he lets you know how close the boss is to dieing.

*washes out mouth with soap*

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Vixie Darkmatter
Dec 17 2010, 08:44 PM
I completely forgot about that, it's been so long since I played any Star Fox since my systems pretty much all died on me. They usually drop health or bombs don't they if you save them?
They do on Assault but I'm not sure about 64.

Deleted User
Deleted User

They do, so they give you helpful advice during missions, like on Solar, I kept the sound off for awhile and rarely read what they said due to trying to fly....but when I finally heard Peppy say, "Shoot the rocks!" i found there was health in the rocks xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

I remember something like that happening.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Moticean
Dec 18 2010, 02:21 PM
They do, so they give you helpful advice during missions, like on Solar, I kept the sound off for awhile and rarely read what they said due to trying to fly....but when I finally heard Peppy say, "Shoot the rocks!" i found there was health in the rocks xD
That's actually pretty obvious :blush:

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
They are also the Comic relief IMO

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey, sometimes, rocks are indestructible!

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I see we are talking about Solar, god I hated that Level xD

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Aww, I liked Solar. Zoness was the one I had a lot of trouble on.

Deleted User
Deleted User

What about OUT OF THIS DIMENSION!?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
TheRedFox8
Dec 18 2010, 09:07 PM
What about OUT OF THIS DIMENSION!?
Are you refering to the aparoid homeworld? That's the only out of dimension stage I can think of.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: