Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Teammates
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 09:53 AM (908 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

It's from the original SF SNES game.

It was an extremely trippy level where you shoot at paper airplanes and fought a giant slot machine at the end.

Problem is, you get trapped in it.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That sounds so unpleasant. Was there any way out?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nope. It gives you a "THE END" to shoot at. Technically you beat it, since it rolls the credits, but you have to reset the game (or die and get a game over).

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I never played the Snes version, wish I had when I had the chance when I was at my cousins place and they were playing it.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Star Fox 64 is a remake of the snes version. I didn't get to play the snes version either, so I don't know if they added story elements or anything to it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Too bad SF64 doesn't have OUT OF THIS DIMENSION...

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Getting off topic..... ;)

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
true we are.....but it seems the topic already went over why they are needed

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
On ALL levels, you need your homies (S P F) to get the medal. But on Sector Z I always try to shoot alot of the enemies, but when I get enough to where all I need to do is shoot down all 6 missiles to get enough points yo earn the medal. Now look, here I go savin Slippy & Peppy's asses, and then they go back here shootin down the missiles and gettin my points! I wish you could get the medals without having your team :/ I'd shoot all of em down on the level before.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wish you could give them commands:

"Stay put and get out of my way!"

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Giving them commands would make it much easier to get medals. You wouldn't need to save them so much.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Just stay inside the ship" XD

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Then they'd all be telling you to do a barrel roll.

Except Slippy, he'd say something like, "Look out!!!!"

Deleted User
Deleted User

Fox: *takes off headseat* Ahhh, much better.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
And there we have found the perfect solution to the annoying problem of teammates. Congrates goes to Fox for coming up with the good parts.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: