Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Teammates
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 09:53 AM (896 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Good parts?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I miswrote that. Good ideas was what I meant to say.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh. Heh. :animesweat:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Yeah, sorry. It seems to be happening more and more recently.

Even if you can't order them to stay in the ship, perhaps you could at least order them to stay close and cover your tail. If they do end up in trouble at least you could quickly help them out of it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Or have them just wander off and don't come back until he tells you to.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I like it the way it is, yeah you lose points and all, but, at least oyu have some help when something is coming after you

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
It's so annoying that you lose any chance at getting a medal if any of them are shot down. In places like Sector Z they're a huge help, but in others they can be little more than a hinderance.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I know, when i battle Star Wolf on Venom......sometimes I have trouble telling the differences between ships in the distance

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Solar comes to mind too. I had fun playing it, but the team wouldn't stop getting shot down. They really made it difficult to earn the medal.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I earned the medal easily lmao

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
For some reason they wouldn't shut up, so they were taking constant damage like I was. When they did end up getting chased they were down by the first pass. Once, I believe it was Peppy, was down before the first pass even.

Radigal
Member Avatar
That is why I try to keep them at good health during the battle against Star Wolf at the base, that way they get nearly full health at the end

DarkXWolf12
Member Avatar
CDF Ensign
I really don't mind having company, just as long as they don't always need my help.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: