Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Teammates
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 09:53 AM (889 Views)
Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Would SF64 (or any other SF game) been better if you didn't have any teammates to worry about? I know that most of us couldn't live without Peppy's constant "Do a Barrel Roll! (Press Z or R Twice)" reminder, but do you think the game might've been a little more fun if you didn't have your teammates, but they were like on the Great Fox?
Edited by Ris, Feb 27 2011, 08:54 PM.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
What I think it pretty stupid is how Peppy needs help alot, I mean for god's sake Pep, take your own advice! Why don't YOU Do a Barrel Roll? Or a loop? Hell, even a U-Turn if your feeling lucky.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Vixie Darkmatter
Dec 17 2010, 08:44 PM
I completely forgot about that, it's been so long since I played any Star Fox since my systems pretty much all died on me. They usually drop health or bombs don't they if you save them?
They do on Assault but I'm not sure about 64.

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Moticean
Dec 18 2010, 02:21 PM
They do, so they give you helpful advice during missions, like on Solar, I kept the sound off for awhile and rarely read what they said due to trying to fly....but when I finally heard Peppy say, "Shoot the rocks!" i found there was health in the rocks xD
That's actually pretty obvious :blush:

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
Getting off topic..... ;)

Robcot94
Member Avatar
Love Counselor of SFG
On ALL levels, you need your homies (S P F) to get the medal. But on Sector Z I always try to shoot alot of the enemies, but when I get enough to where all I need to do is shoot down all 6 missiles to get enough points yo earn the medal. Now look, here I go savin Slippy & Peppy's asses, and then they go back here shootin down the missiles and gettin my points! I wish you could get the medals without having your team :/ I'd shoot all of em down on the level before.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »