Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Teammates
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 09:53 AM (911 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's why Peppy always tell you to do a barrel roll, he wants you to do all the ones he can't do anymore.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
He must be getting lazy/forgetful in his old age. He either doesn't feel like doing the manuver, or he can't remember that he just told you a few seconds ago.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Well yeah, there's that too I guess.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6OZxCUSzLc[/utube]

The video is a little shaky, but here's Peppy for you. :P
Edited by Vixie Darkmatter, Dec 17 2010, 08:29 PM.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I completely forgot about that, it's been so long since I played any Star Fox since my systems pretty much all died on me. They usually drop health or bombs don't they if you save them?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Like Slippy? I believe he rarely will drop something usable to the situation, if anything at all.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Aww, I liked Solar. Zoness was the one I had a lot of trouble on.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
TheRedFox8
Dec 18 2010, 09:07 PM
What about OUT OF THIS DIMENSION!?
Are you refering to the aparoid homeworld? That's the only out of dimension stage I can think of.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That sounds so unpleasant. Was there any way out?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Star Fox 64 is a remake of the snes version. I didn't get to play the snes version either, so I don't know if they added story elements or anything to it.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Giving them commands would make it much easier to get medals. You wouldn't need to save them so much.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Then they'd all be telling you to do a barrel roll.

Except Slippy, he'd say something like, "Look out!!!!"

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
And there we have found the perfect solution to the annoying problem of teammates. Congrates goes to Fox for coming up with the good parts.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I miswrote that. Good ideas was what I meant to say.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Yeah, sorry. It seems to be happening more and more recently.

Even if you can't order them to stay in the ship, perhaps you could at least order them to stay close and cover your tail. If they do end up in trouble at least you could quickly help them out of it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: