Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Teammates
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 09:53 AM (864 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
They are also the Comic relief IMO

Radigal
Member Avatar
I see we are talking about Solar, god I hated that Level xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
I never played the Snes version, wish I had when I had the chance when I was at my cousins place and they were playing it.

Radigal
Member Avatar
true we are.....but it seems the topic already went over why they are needed

Radigal
Member Avatar
I like it the way it is, yeah you lose points and all, but, at least oyu have some help when something is coming after you

Radigal
Member Avatar
I know, when i battle Star Wolf on Venom......sometimes I have trouble telling the differences between ships in the distance

Radigal
Member Avatar
I earned the medal easily lmao

Radigal
Member Avatar
That is why I try to keep them at good health during the battle against Star Wolf at the base, that way they get nearly full health at the end

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »