Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Why Do You Think Slippy is the One Who Always Needs Help?
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 03:56 PM (910 Views)
Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Slippy is probably too busy gloating to himself that he doesn't pay attention to his tail, which more than likely is taking fire. Krystal lacks that thankfully. Falco may be full of himself, but he pays enough attention to realize when he has something chasing him.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That he can take down any foe by annoying them to death and no one else can.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
That's my favorite explanation by far, too bad the comic relief doesn't last long enough to bring the relief unless you save him.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
TheRedFox8
Dec 17 2010, 04:49 PM
Sometimes, I'm the one who he needs saving from >:)
You can shoot down Slippy yourself? Why didn't anyone tell me? :idea:

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
OneWingedAngel92302
Jan 5 2011, 03:47 PM
The answer, is three simple words... He's To short to fit in the Cockpit.... :P
I always wondered why he carried wooden blocks in his arwing. He gave some to Peppy too if I'm not mistaken. Short people have to have certain accomidations. :P

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Slippy can build them really well, but he can't fly them for squat.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
He's not the smartest brainiac is he?

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
I'm afraid to see what such a game would be, and how it'd end up.

Vixie Darkmatter
Member Avatar
Mercenary
Somehow, Slippy is supposed to be a great landmaster driver. If they continue to use the game methods they did in Assault, such as switching vehicles and on foot stuff, they might be able to do that to Slippy's advantage. He'd be more useful that way at least.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old School Star Fox · Next Topic »