Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Tales of Noir: Perceptive
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 03:59 PM (933 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

The year is 2056, Corneria. The city is dark, the streets, yet still daylight, frolic with excited and naive go-getters that seem to let the greatness get to their damn minds. Majority of the time, it gets them into s**t that envelopes into another thing, that happens to snatch another life, and send that idiot to the pound. Everthing's fine... Until that ball of light falls down pass that horizon.

When night falls, that's when the creepers come out. Usually, gang violence is common amongst these parts and drug-trafficing has it's mainstream populace. Around some corner, an innocent bystander is getting mugged; down every alleyway, a diluted fool is being stabbed or shot; in that VERY city, that's where I stand my ground. It's been nearly ten years, and I am getting very sick and tired of it....

I was investigating a kidnapping: Little girl that goes by the name of "Joy Stiels". Funny name, I know. I was young then; I let too many criminals get away with things. Had to break a man's arm for information. Now, I have to locate this little girl and return her back to her family.

But not only that... I have a feeling the FDA is eyeing me like a hawk...

It hasn't been the first time I've been stalked by someone; not the first time I've been kept tabs on. The last time someone did that... I made their eyes my new personal cue balls at a pool table. I also found out someone was eavesdropping on me; their ears became roasted meat for the dogs down the alleyways.

Even so, I'm going to find this little girl and return her BACK to her parents!

I walk outside. It was dark. And cold. Streets were wet from a slight drizzle. Cars roll by and run through puddles; the water splashing onto the sidewalk. Wind blowing against my face, making the skin curl slightly. I put my mask on and walk down the steps of the rental building I had bought.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
(I'm going to be controlling a temporary Gang member)

In a dark alleyway as the wind blew by with it's cold unforgiving reach A ugly looking wolf was thrown against the wall not a very ordinary wolf with his left ear pierced with some small ear ring that probably looked better in a jewelry store than his ear and Tattoos that would scare a demon.

"Your looks disgust me and I don't like you either now spit it out before I make you spit it out!" Shouted a Dark figure of a Vixen walking into the dim light of a streetlamp. Blue colored fur with purple dyed hair didn't help vision see her in the cold darkness of the night ,but if one was old enough they could recognize her.

Reaching back to tighten his handkerchief head wrap the wolf responded."I'm not telling you nothing Hot-...!" only to be cut off by the Vixen's boot making contact with his stomach.

"Stop calling me names and give me the info i need before I beat you to a pulp, Mutt!" The Vixen replied with a low growl normally she'd take that as a compliment ,but from this wolf, she'd have a better time warming Sharpclaw eggs with her tail, While Scales was in charge even than talk to this loser.
Edited by Kursed, Dec 16 2010, 07:08 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Babs looked through the pages on her notepad, thinking about where and how to find the little girl. She was in her office, the front doors locked...she snorted in frustration. "I guess I oughtta hit the streets..." she said, looking towards the front window, now covered by a closed curtain.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Out from the reaches of my hearing, I heard the blunt demands of a female somewhere around me. I looked over my shoulders, making sure I wasn't being spied on and shifted my weight eastwards. My feet, stepping onto the cold cement and clumping in wet puddles along the sidewalk, kept my pace steady. I placed my black hat on top of my mask, onto my head, and straightened my brown trench coat. Shoving my fists enveloped with black gloves into the pockets of the coat as I continued on.

To my left across the street, a gang brawl was occuring: Four ragidy dressed idiots smashing each others' faces in with bare knuckles. I ignored them and pressed on. The orange glow of the street lights casted my looming shadow as I passed; my figure only visible to those impared in front of me or from the sounds of my shoes connecting into the ground.

My mind set on one goal, I stopped briefly. I reached into the inside pocket of my trench coat, pulled out my journal and flipped through the pages. A image slipped out from under the journal. It floating towards the ground like a feather. It veered off due to the wind and disappeared into the alleyway. Looking around myself, I shoved the journal back into my coat, jammed my fists back into my pockets, and proceeded down the alleyway.

I stopped. In front of me was a common scene around these parts: Female. Middle-aged. Brunette. Dressed in a business uniform. Usual two thugs subduing her. Hitting her. Robbing her. Eventually I saw one rip her shirt off and reach for her skirt.

All at once, a switch snapped in my conscious. All I remember was the wind breezing against my mask, heart pounding like the gears in a diesel engine, hard surfaces stinging my knuckles, and the grunts of the two thugs. Suddenly, I snapped back. A thugs fist connected into my right jaw. I fell onto my back, but sprang back up. He lunged for me again with the same fist; easy to dodge. I didn't, though. I grabbed his fist, pushing it back until I heard the bones pop and his mouth gaping open, eyes that of fear, and slowly lowering to the ground. The other did the same; I returned with the same. Them both on the ground, holding their arms and as I continued to press more onto their restraint fists.

One cursed to me; I pushed harder onto his fist. I could feel the bones in this wrist fracturing as I pushed harder. The other spat at my mask; I retaliated with my own boot square into his face. He slammed hard into the cement, clunching his face as I saw two bloodied teeth on the ground next to him; he's crying. The other now begging for me to let go. I look back to him.

"Next time you do that, I'll make sure you DON'T have anymore hands!" snarled to him. I let go. They both sprinted out of the alleyway as the woman, still on the ground, stared at me. She obviously was in shock. She'll recover. I patted myself off, jammed my fists back into my coat, spun around and walked out of the alleyway.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
A figure just took a glimpse at the masked man with crossed arm's as he ran past him, Leaning against the wall he bared a Scarred Antrho power helmet with green tinted eyes and a black trenchcoat around him...

Though he just shrugged as the Fiendish eye's behind the glass slid shut...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I told you I don't know anything, Woman!" The Wolf shouted back in reply.

"Wrong Answer" The vixen growled Setting her palm to his hand.

"Wait what are yo-" The wolf stopped talking starting to flinch as if he was having a Seizure as the Vixen's Seafoam green eyes began to glow her hand leaving the Wolf's forehead minutes later leaving the Wolf sitting there eyes wide in Shock.

"Next time Listen." Growled the vixen as she walked off tail flicking in annoyance behind her as she went down the alley
Edited by Kursed, Dec 16 2010, 08:32 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Tret silently stared down the scope of his disruptor rifle, waiting for the culprit to step out of the building. He had followed the drug dealer and convicted murderer Charles Beloq to his girlfriend's house, and had waited outside on a roof across the street for two hours now. Just a little longer...

The door to the dealer's house swung open, and the culprit, a lanky squirrel, stepped out. Tret pulled the trigger on the disruptor. Half a second later, a yellow-white beam lept from the gun, finding it's mark with Beloq's head, which promptly exploded. The headless body fell to the ground with a thud. Two hours of waiting had paid off. That's when a transmission came in.

"Command to Morke'el, come in. Morke'el, come in." A feminine voice said over the comm.

"Tret here." the Cardassian replied. "You'll be happy to know Beloq's dead."

"Good, but that's not why we called. Two men were found badly beaten. Attempted rapists. The woman they tried to rape said she saw a figure with a black-and-white mask leave the scene."

"Rorschach. Well, tonight just got interesting."

Deleted User
Deleted User

I continued walking down the sidewalk; wind gently blowing against my mask and suit. Vehicles of many kinds zoomed by me. Small steam gushed out from sewer tops. The homeless around me threw trash cans down and dove into what edible garbage they could find. Pity souls. My feet kept me in a straight path, but I had my suspisions. I stopped abruptly. I made one long glance over my shoulder, making sure I was not being followed or watched. City is known for having incidences with shankings... Beatings... Hold-ups... Rapes... Every kind.

My attention was cut short as a red glow out the corner of my vision turned my head towards it. I stood in front of what looked like a cafe. I was a bit thirsty... So, I decided to go in. Before I did so, I looked back over my shoulder as I straightened my coat. Chills went up my spine. I knew I was being watched. From where is what I did not know. I ignored the feeling; I pulled my mask tighter onto my face; hat fixed. I pushed the glassed double doors; steel frame cold from the nightly breeze. I stepped in.

As I made my way slowly inside, a few people glanced at me. I stared back through my mask, but they couldn't tell. Good. I shoved my fists into my coat pockets. The building was warm. Heating condition must have been on for several hours. My feet soon veered off towards a small table with two chairs. I pulled one out and seated myself at it. I kept my glance at the windows showing the atmosphere of life from it.

So, far.... No one has been trailed me.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
The wind soon turned to rain. Revealing the Gut feelings of the detective were dead on just outside the window a figure was standing there invisble only visisble to the trained eye that could see the raindrops obviously hitting some figure in the rain although more noticible in the rain than in clear weather the figure was the bounty hunter staring into the clear glass that was the Cafe window right at the Detective.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Once again, the 'chill' hit me. I looked slightly over my shoulder. No one. I looked around the cafe. No one. Odd. I just continued on with what I came here to do. I reached into the inside of my coat pocket, fummeling around in it. Grabbing the photos inside, I made one more last glance around the room and set the pile onto the table. They were dry; undamp. I spread them apart. Individual images of the culprit I'm locating. And finding. I ran my gloved fingers through the images slowly. Stamping them into my brain. Like an imbedded camera. Dull reference, but it'll work.

My fingers stopped over a certain image. I slowly brought it closer to me. In the opposite corner of the image, a silhouette hung. Peering out from an alley. It looked like they were looking at... Sonofa-- I was being watched! I took a low but quick grunt, looking around hastly, but not too noticable. I calmed myself. Nothing to worry about. Although it seemed female-ish... I bared no interest. Same as the rest in this city; seeking some kind of attention. Nothing to bargain with. Ever.

I pushed the image away and ran my fingers through more. I passed through several with the same silhouette there, but for only three of them. Ignored them. Stopped at the photo. Man I am looking for.

His back is halfly-turned, looking over his shoulder directly at me. Fear in his eyes. Like everyone else. Walking away. All I need is who he is... Where he lives... And how long the girl he kidnapped has been gone.

Chill hit me again. I slapped the photo down and looked about. Uncomfortable. Someone is definitely watching. I gathered the photos; placed into my coat. Got up and proceeded towards the entrance. I stopped as I laid my hands on the door. Through the glass, I saw a man walking behind another. In front had a briefcase; behind had a hoodie. I watched but slowly opened the door and let it shut gently behind me. Bell on top dinging. I continued to watch them.

Suddenly, the man from behind turned the one in front around. Man startled obviously. Gun pointed at his face. Had him by the collar. Man in his grasps held his hands up in surrender. Other demanded for his briefcase. He handed it to him. No struggle. He thanked him and the gun went off. Victim of a crime injured; suspect will feel the same. He retreated into the alleyway.

My feet increased in pace across the road to the injured man. His coat stained red where the bullet entered. Staring at his hands and bullet wound in pain and agony. Looked up to me. Blood flowing from his lips. Panting. Wimpering. Trying to speak. Nothing. Gargling. Choking. Breathing slowing. Slowing. Slowing. Body still. Limp on the ground. Puddle of blood soon escaping around his body. A gentle breeze pushed against my outfit. Like all deaths, a small breeze follows. I knelt down, reaching out to his head. I shut his eyes. I pulled his body up and removed his coat. Folded it until the blood stain couldn't be seen. I placed it over his face. I got back to my feet. Looking around; no one. Good.

I now proceeded down the alleyway. Steam from exit vents off the building blew out gently. Homeless either sleeping or nawing at garbage. Some in conversations. Few calling me out. I ignored every single one of them. I stopped at what looked like a dead-end. Looked both ways; no way out. I turned back around. A gun raised to my face covered by my mask. Chuckling insued.

"Didn't think I saw you, homie?" He laughed. My fists clenched. "I'ma gonna splatta yo brains all over dis here wall -- Make dem into a blood suflay!" I looked at the gun. Seemed fine. No damages or knicks. Or scrapes. Just something minor. Trigger finger was too exposed.

I told him if he were to have done what he had said, I would have been done on the ground with a huge hole in my head. His expression darkened. He clenched my throat and proceeded to push me into the wall. I retaliated. Clenched his wrist on the hand on my throat. Punched his forearm with the gun upwards. Went off. Hearing dull for a few instances. Free hand dug into his gut. He groaned loudly. I kicked the gun from his hand away. He tried to throw a punch; I head-butted him square in the head. My senses knocked about for a short second, but returned. He staggered about. I advanced onto him. Breathing errect. He threw a punch I leaned to the side. He threw another. Leaned again. Threw one last. I caught it. Small dust escaped from the impact. He continued to grunt as he tried to escape my grip. No use.

My turn. Fist landed into his stomach. He crinched and leaned forward. I released his hand. Kicked him square in the jaw. He flew backwards into a group of trashcans, throwing garbage both onto him and around. Homeless scattered from the trashcans. I advanced. He went to stand up. Blow to his left temple. He slammed into the concrete onto his right arm. Still conscious. Good. I grabbed him by the collar while knelt down up to meet my face. His a few centimeters away. I told him he will pay for the same consequence he did to that innocent man. He smirked; blood slightly flowing out the side of his lip. "Yeah, right, dawg," he said, "I'll put anotha hole in you anotha way!"

I felt his body move sharply. A shank. I caught it abruptly. Tip near my side, but inches away. I told him it was a nice try, but wasn't fast enough. I clenched his wrist. It popped several times. He began to yell quietly, then increase in pitch. I clenched harder until I could feel his wrist fracturing. He begged. I didn't give in. He said he wouldn't do anymore killing. A lie. He promised he would become a 'better man' now. False. I told him otherwise -- saying he would never escape from the life he now persues. I made sure this would be a lesson for him.

With that, I turned his wrist ninety degrees. It snapped in my hand. He screamed extremely loud. It echoed throughout the alleyways. Onto the streets. Lights from apartments came on. Shouting followed. Attracted too much attention. Must disappear. I reached into my pocket and placed a cuff onto his unbroken wrist, and placed the other cuff around a light pole. I shoved my fists into my coat pockets. I began to walk out, but stepped onto his broken wrist. He screamed like a little girl losing her entire finger nail. I ignored his screams. He needed them. Deserved them. Looking both ways, I saw no one. Great.

I walked down the street to my left -- across from the original street I was on.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
The detective bumped into the cloaked Feminien figure the cloak Fading "Bout time you looked for your stalker." The purple haired Blue Vixen replied as she becam visable. "You have information i need." She let out in a low quiet voice green eyes begining to glow in the dark "assuming we're on the same side here I'll ask nicely "Do you know where the boss of the Red dragons is?" She asked calmly eyes stuck on him like A wing to a Arwing.
Edited by Kursed, Dec 27 2010, 12:45 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

A feminine voice rang out beside me as I bumped into something. I looked around sharply. A vixen with purple hair. Slim. Slight catch. Not my tastes though. I thought about replying to her question since she seemed to be of no harm. I hesitated for a moment. I shook my head to her, "I don't know. Even if I did, the athorities would have done caught him by now." I turned halfly to her. Fists still jammed into my coat pockets. I asked her now why was he so important to her.

As I waited, I felt a sudden chill down my spine and looked over slightly through my mask. Watched? Spied upon? I'm sure of it. But I'm not going to worry too much over it. Sounding paranoid. Oh well. It's not the first time I'm being watched or followed.

I turned my attention back to the female. Name not of any concern to me, as no one's ever is. I act like I care. I actually don't. They just don't know. Too dull-minded and dilluted like the rest of these idiots in this city. The air felt heavy. It always does around here at night. Feels more like weights being put onto you without straining to let up. I've learned to ignore this. Trained. Punished. But not killed. That would be going too far.

Although I have thought about it...

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Then explain to me how they got her..." the Vixen replied holding up a paper of none other than 'Joy Stiels'. "I'm not one of your normal passer bys detective."

Deleted User
Deleted User

I looked at the photo. The little girl I'm looking for in the photo. I looked back to the woman to my side, "It seems I'm not the only one with a tentitive purpose." I grunted and looked back to the photo. My knowledge of here last whereabouts came to my mind. Then, how he got her. "I do believe you're talking about a 'he' than a 'they'. But, all I know is that she was kidnapped while walkin home from school. Four of her friends; typical afterschool walk." I turned around and motioned for her. Rather walk than be standing still. Too obvious. "I'll tell you more. I'd rather walk this."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Kursed nodded following the detective "I've been hired to get her back and turn in the man that kidnapped her." The bounty hunter explained quietly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: