Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Tales of Noir: Perceptive
Topic Started: Dec 16 2010, 03:59 PM (934 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I have all I need here." Kursed noted quietly pulling out a data pad uploading the information to it. once the upload finished she began looking through everything on her Datapad. "what am I looking for?" she asked quietly.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 29 2011, 04:11 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I looked over to her, blankly. I told her to look for anything: Possible addresses, small images I missed in the photos, etc. I had my hands full as it was. More images appearing before the monitor in front of me. My eyes scanned each picture as they paused in front of me. I happened to come across a file from the enforcers and leaned in closer to the monitor. Must have been onto something. I scanned more closely. I had to find some leads to where the suspect was. Where he's hiding. Where that little girl is.

I took the drive from the computer and slipped it into my trench coat pocket and slipped my mask back on. I glanced to the woman. I told her it was time to go. I knew where I needed to go. A bar a few blocks down. There, I hope, to find more leads.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Hope you had better luck than me." Kursed almost growled back as she stood up. She had no luck in finding anything.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lock it.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Harmony Descent
Jul 31 2011, 07:37 PM
Lock it.
If you're sure.... *locks*

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: